Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      63.4 KB · Views: 454

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    I got a couple Rock Island Armory 1911 barrels from Sarco, I think they are 49 bucks a piece or so. The first one dropped right in one of my "Frankenstein" 1911s, and shoots great.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

CasualObserver

Who Observes the Observer
    Apr 27, 2012
    Maryland Born Now in Vermont
    Classic is also offering PUs for $599 this weekend. Reviews seem great.

I take their reviews with a grain of salt. They never seem to have a negative review and I once read they they screen them so they are artificially high (all 4 and 5 stars). Not saying anything one way or the other about their product or company (I deal with them all the time), but I don't put as much into their customer reviews as I do other websites.

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    I take their reviews with a grain of salt. They never seem to have a negative review and I once read they they screen them so they are artificially high (all 4 and 5 stars). Not saying anything one way or the other about their product or company (I deal with them all the time), but I don't put as much into their customer reviews as I do other websites.

I'm not too sure either way, but I sent in a mostly negative review on a Mosin a couple years ago, and they did end up posting it. For whatever that's worth....

Striknine

Jan 19, 2013
    They did not post my negative review on a CZ-999 sig clone last year. Fired it one time and it wouldn't fire again. I have to say that they were great in getting back to me and sending a refund. No questions asked. They asked if I was happy, I said no, and they sent me a pre-paid return box within a few days.
    You don't see many negative reviews for a reason. It hurts business.

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    They did not post my negative review on a CZ-999 sig clone last year. Fired it one time and it wouldn't fire again. I have to say that they were great in getting back to me and sending a refund. No questions asked. They asked if I was happy, I said no, and they sent me a pre-paid return box within a few days.
    You don't see many negative reviews for a reason. It hurts business.

They definitely try to make things right when you're not happy. I didn't even complain about my purchase, just left a mostly negative review, and they contacted me asking if I wanted a refund. I said no, but they still gave me free shipping on my next order (which I used on a black friday $89 Molot 91/30)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom