• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    Did anyone see the flyer from Royal Tiger Imports?

They have P-64's in excellent to unissued for 199.95
    P-1's for 399
    Savage No. 4 MK 1 for 350
    Chilean Steyr M 1912's in .308 for 350
    Chilean Mauser 1895 7x57 for 300
    Radom WZ48 training rifles for 180
    Mosin model 1939's for 150
    Romanian M1969 trainers for 190

Says call to order this stuff, can't find it on the website.
    That's some cool stuff you don't see often, and decent prices, Especially the P-64's if they really are in that good of shape. Other places have been selling Good to VG ones for 240 to 260 it seems.

Link to flyer:
    http://www.slickguns.com/product/sniper-blowout-sale-royal-tiger-imports

kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    flyer

flyer

Attachments

• RTI.jpg
      RTI.jpg
      110.9 KB · Views: 420

kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    I understand that, I've also been ordering from the cmp for a while....this is what that means:

Monday they will announce the IHC's sold out.

They will dump the orders in a big bin. (over 1000)

They will get orders tuesday that are also put in the bin.

They may or may not include wednesday's orders.

They will mix it up.

They will then pull 384 orders from the bins.

Ok. That is not bad then at least you have a chance. You mentioned something about orders received before June 2 would be tossed or something like that. Clearly you are intimate with the procedure they use. :)

mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    Might be able to find a deal on Ammo at Worth-a-Shot on Veteran's Highway in Millersville for their Saturday, 31 May "Glock Day". Apparently, this is an annual event for them. I just got their message in email. I don't know if I could bring myself to purchase another firearm (m u s t ... r e s i s t ...), but I'll be checking out their ammo prices. Following is the cut-and-paste text:

GLOCK DAY!!!!
    May 31st, 2014
    10:00am-4:00pm
    Worth-A-Shot Fire Arms
    8424 Veterans Hwy #5 Millersville MD 21108

*With any Glock purchase get a FREE Glock range bag and Glock hat (regardless of caliber)
    *HALF OFF NIGHT SIGHTS
    *A NEW GLOCK PISTOL will be given away as a DOOR PRIZE (must be present to win)
    *Everything in the store will also be on sale including:
    -AMMUNITION
    -ACCESSORIES
    -AND ALL OTHER FIREARMS

EVERY ITEM IN OUR STORE WILL BE ON SALE!!!!

DEEP DISCOUNTS!!!!
    Worth-A-Shot Fire Arms annual "Glock Day" only happens ONCE A YEAR! Don't miss out on our great deals and special pricing !

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    The $200 p64s in excellent condition may be worth it, even with the terrible import mark that the recent ones we've seen have had.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Wow, that's crazy the guns they list on that flyer that they only have one or two of. Is the p1 one of those guns that is c$r eligible regardless of the 50 year rule?

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    who has the best deal on 762x54r spam cans right now? Pretty mad i missed the rusted ones at AIM...

Hate to say this, but it looks like for just one can, Ammoman has the best deal going at 110 shipped. With shipping, all the other places selling it for .22/round will come out over 110 since the cheapest is 98.75 (bulkammo) before shipping...

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I'm feeling good about my IHC app with CMP. It was very short notice and I'm sure a lot of guys forgot required documents, forgot to sign it, didn't get it notarized, etc. It will be interesting to see how it all shakes out, but I'm optimistic. :fingerscrossed:

Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    I'm feeling good about my IHC app with CMP. It was very short notice and I'm sure a lot of guys forgot required documents, forgot to sign it, didn't get it notarized, etc. It will be interesting to see how it all shakes out, but I'm optimistic. :fingerscrossed:

We will see. I ended up getting mine in the mail on Saturday for a Monday delivery. I also added that I would take either or IHC if one was no longer available. The process in which they go through Monday's mail interests me and I think if we receive them it would be by chance.

They are pretty pricey but they don't come around that often. But basically we are getting service grade at special grade pricing and I hope that they are not completely mis-matched leaving only the receiver as IHC. It is unclear from what I understand that if we don't get picked for this batch if our application is valid for Novembers batch. I don't think so but that would be nice.

Dave91

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2009
    Anne Arundel
    We will see. I ended up getting mine in the mail on Saturday for a Monday delivery. I also added that I would take either or IHC if one was no longer available. The process in which they go through Monday's mail interests me and I think if we receive them it would be by chance.

They are pretty pricey but they don't come around that often. But basically we are getting service grade at special grade pricing and I hope that they are not completely mis-matched leaving only the receiver as IHC. It is unclear from what I understand that if we don't get picked for this batch if our application is valid for Novembers batch. I don't think so but that would be nice.

They did say they are only guaranteeing that the receiver is IHC. They probably completely built these rifles from bare receivers. Some with barrels.

Last edited:

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member

I am a repeat customer so I didn't need to have my form notarized but my club card on file is last year's so I had to scramble to find my current card. Fingers crossed. It would be pretty awesome. My brother and I both submitted so hopefully one of us gets lucky. I have to believe 7 trillion people submitted a form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pez34a

Feb 17, 2013
    Columbia, MD
    Tracking on my IHC Garand order form says 'Delivered' as of 10:59 local time this morning; I'm feeling good about making the day 1 cut; now it'll be luck of the draw on if it'll be opened early or late in the batch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom