• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Dan's Ammo has M59 Yugo SKS's up in excellent condition with accessories. Pictures look good, and he has a good reputation. Price is $425.

Dan's is good go go, I really like them. One time they took awhile to ship a rifle to me, so they shipped it on their dime.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Dan's Ammo has M59 Yugo SKS's up in excellent condition with accessories. Pictures look good, and he has a good reputation. Price is $425.
    I recently had an excellent purchase experience with them as well. While many places had the putatively unused Bulgarian Makarovs released from Slovenia for $300 and higher recently, Dan's provided the same, with the book, holster, cleaning rod, and two matching mags for $312 on a credit card payment shipped. Most places did not always have one matching mag let alone two (and were often charging $20 for the second mag). Dan's also took a lot of the major cosmo gunk off the pistol. I ordered on a Monday and it was at my FFL on Wednesday.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

uberschlager

Apr 23, 2014
    My timing is terrible

Dang, I just bought an all serial matching Chinese SKS. These unissued Yugo SKS's look mighty nice though.

MDHokie

Jan 21, 2013
    Calverton, MD
    AIM Surplus as A and B grade Yugo M48/M48A's. I'd love one of these but timing isn't right for me right now.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?groupid=6749&name=Yugoslavian+Model+M48%2FM48A+8mm+Mauser+Rifles

RARE Shipment! Yugoslavian M48/M48A 8mm caliber bolt action Mauser Rifles. It's getting hard to find high quality, collectible Mausers like these with ALL matching serialized parts! (Receiver, Bolt, Magazine and Stock matching) Each features a Yugoslavian Crest on the receiver. These are extremely nice Rifles. Please expect LOTs of cosmoline preservative grease on this rifle.

MDHokie

Jan 21, 2013
    Calverton, MD
    AIM Surplus as A and B grade Yugo M48/M48A's. I'd love one of these but timing isn't right for me right now.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?groupid=6749&name=Yugoslavian+Model+M48%2FM48A+8mm+Mauser+Rifles

RARE Shipment! Yugoslavian M48/M48A 8mm caliber bolt action Mauser Rifles. It's getting hard to find high quality, collectible Mausers like these with ALL matching serialized parts! (Receiver, Bolt, Magazine and Stock matching) Each features a Yugoslavian Crest on the receiver. These are extremely nice Rifles. Please expect LOTs of cosmoline preservative grease on this rifle.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Not C&R but I have seen a few places offering Hi-Powers of various makes lately (Bud's has quite a few right now, as well as some sweet looking CZ-75s). Is there fixing to be an influx of Hi Powers in the near future?

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Not C&R but I have seen a few places offering Hi-Powers of various makes lately (Bud's has quite a few right now, as well as some sweet looking CZ-75s). Is there fixing to be an influx of Hi Powers in the near future?
    I got an email from buds also
    I clicked on 4 different ones and they all said Out of stock. Maybe there was 1 of each?

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member

I paid $300 for mine from SOG w/handpick and it was in very nice shape indeed but the trigger group serial number did not match all the other serial numbers.

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    Unfortunately not quite C&R, and can't be shipped with the magazine to MD, but AIM Surplus has Czech CZ-75D that are trade-ins from Israeli police. These are rather iconic pistols, and I think they are well worth the investment, even though you have to jumps through some hoops to get them. They had some of these a couple of weeks back, and sold out in an hour or two. They'll run about $375 shipped.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Classic has K11 ($300) and K31 ($320) carbines back in stock as well as Swiss 7.5x55 ammo. The K31 rifles are said to have cracked stocks.

Dmacri25

Ultimate Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    BelAir,MD
    I've been craving a k31, should I jump on these? Im new to swiss rifles. Im wondering if there are better ones coming soon.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Man
    Expected the Spanish mausers to not be priced that high. Let's see if they sell cause it's way higher that what Samco sold them for

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    $250 for a "cracked stock and/or surface rust" M39 doesn't sound bad, especially given how prices have shot up on M44s. If any are left when I get home, I'll buy one... clean it up and shoot it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom