• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jdeal30

Nov 8, 2022
    Maryland
    Ha permit in my informed delivery with other items for delivery today and of course it’s the only item not delivered today got all my junk mail though!

USPS is such a joke

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    I signed up for informed delivery a few years ago for just this exact piece of mail. And since it has been hit or miss if the mail in the email even ever made it to my mail box. Luckily my permit always made it and on time, but that doesn't help me with the rest of my mail that may or may not be there a day or two later.

Goldslammer

MDS Supporter
    Nov 10, 2010
    Brooklyn Park
    Informed delivery doesn't say it's arriving today, it says its arriving "soon".
    What "soon" means, is open to interpretation.....

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    For ours it sorts what is arriving by day with picture. For us it is surprisingly accurate. I can watch through out the evening as more stuff is added for delivery.

Today becomes yesterday in the late evening as the new mail for tomorrow is added to Today.

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    Correct. Sometimes it takes an extra day for something to show up. The only kick in the teeth here is tomorrow is Sunday, so you need to wait another day.

eljefe

Nov 15, 2022
    Md
    Correct. Sometimes it takes an extra day for something to show up. The only kick in the teeth here is tomorrow is Sunday, so you need to wait another day.
    My experience is the same. If it doesn't show up that day, it usually shows up a day or two later.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Exactly! This is the reply I got when I questioned why I didn’t receive a certain piece of first class mail. Total B.S.!
    33FFFC02-D0F9-443B-AA36-3AF12A8C9F1F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom