• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Cleaning out the basement and found a bunch of old ps2 and ps3 games. Anyone have any interest?

Caveat, you have to take them all and meet near myersville, md.

Attachments

• 20220205_090603.jpg
      20220205_090603.jpg
      102.7 KB · Views: 384
    • 20220205_090626.jpg
      20220205_090626.jpg
      120.1 KB · Views: 380

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    That's incrediby cool. Sadly my only PS is a first generation.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Lol at Kessen in the top row. Has the best/worst voice acting in any game I’ve ever played. Hilariously bad.

I lack a PS2 or 3. Otherwise, I’d help you.

Trekker

Oct 20, 2011
    Harford County
    I remember playing the original rainbow six on the computer, it was my first online first person shooter.
    Midnight club was the first PS2 game I played, when PS2 first came out.

Brute

Unwitting Accomplice
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2020
    Laurel
    Oh shit he knows

I pre-ordered my PS2 from KB Toys, and it had to be in a bundle with 3 games. The choices were garbage, think I took Kessen, Fantavision, and Summoner. Not sure if I even tried playing Summoner. I only did it because I had a thing for one of the girls that worked there. Guess it paid off, we've been married for 17 years.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    *****Lots of great games there. Shame there's no Grand Theft Auto 3 as that had some great voice acting and was one of the first truly open world games where you could just drive around Liberty City and see different areas (Ghetto, Wall Street, suburbs, Chinatown, etc..) as you went about doing missions... or going on a rampage just destroying everything with a tank you stole from the armory, or a bazooka, or any number of just crazy things available... Phenomenal writing and amazing details on stuff you wouldn't normally notice in video games (signs, street names, business names, etc... really off the wall stuff)

Characters like Lazlo, Nurse Bob, and classic lines from prostitutes that were hilarious at the time like "Fo twenty dollahs, I'll make you holla!!!", Nurse Bob as a caricature of Dr. Phil answering the phones on his radio program, etc.. You go to the rich part of Liberty City, and car jack some young woman in a nice convertible, and she yells at you and says "I don't care!, Daddy will buy me another one!" and then runs off..:lol:

Shame I don't have a PS2 or 3 anymore. Some of those games were really remarkably well thought out and done. :thumbsup:

Some pics of Grand Theft Auto 3, one of my favorite games ever.

Attachments

• gt31.jpg
      gt31.jpg
      57.8 KB · Views: 332
    • gt32.jpg
      gt32.jpg
      40.9 KB · Views: 333
    • gt34.jpg
      gt34.jpg
      60.2 KB · Views: 336
    • gt355.jpg
      gt355.jpg
      42.7 KB · Views: 339

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    I have a ps3 console. I have no idea how I received it.

been considering dumping it.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    We have the tower of playstation in the basement- I-IV. We'd be interested in the metal gear and grand turismo's.

Thanks for posting this!

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    For some reason I held onto all of my video games from NES, to Genesis, to all of the Playstations. For the most part, the older ones sat idle until I had kids. Now I play the genesis and original PS with my 5 year old.

Funny story, on Christmas eve, I put in NBA Jam on the Sega. My oldest (who hadn't turned 5 yet) somehow dropped 40 points on me. Kid didn't miss a 3 the whole game.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    For some reason I held onto all of my video games from NES, to Genesis, to all of the Playstations. For the most part, the older ones sat idle until I had kids. Now I play the genesis and original PS with my 5 year old.

Funny story, on Christmas eve, I put in NBA Jam on the Sega. My oldest (who hadn't turned 5 yet) somehow dropped 40 points on me. Kid didn't miss a 3 the whole game.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My son (5 years old) and I play Tecmo Bowl on NES all the time. His trash talk game is great when he's winning and the tears flow when he's losing. Its an emotional rollercoaster to say the least.

The Saint

Black Powder Nerd/Resident Junk Collector
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 10, 2021
    Baltimore County
    I collect PS1 and have since I was a kid. I've almost 500 games alone, for that. PS2 not as much...maybe 150 tops or so; someone will be very happy to grab these. I would get these for my 13yr old cousin, but I'm way up in Baltimore ands imply don't have the time with running the shop to make it down your way. Very cool of you to do this, though!

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    We have the tower of playstation in the basement- I-IV. We'd be interested in the metal gear and grand turismo's.

Thanks for posting this!

If nobody has raised a hand earlier, I'd be thrilled to double my game quantity as all we have is old PS and Wii consoles, the PS2 revived by my wife recently with parts from a newer one on Christmas donated by one of her scrapbooking friends.

It's still available, if like to get rid of these as an entire lot honestly. These 2 seem to have the most interest.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    I'd be willing to pick them up and split them with LLkoolkeg if he's willing. I really only need a couple of the discs.

Feb 28, 2013
    Cleaning out the basement and found a bunch of old ps2 and ps3 games. Anyone have any interest?

Caveat, you have to take them all and meet near myersville, md.

Damn... was hopin one of those was Drakengard or I’da took em off yer hands

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JonWayneCampbell

Latest threads

Top Bottom