Interest in Rimfire Benchrest Matches at AGC?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Walton Feep

Sep 29, 2012
    Is anyone interested in participating in rimfire benchrest matches at AGC? It seems the closest ones are at Sanner's Lake in St. Mary's County. There is an indoor season at Piney Hill in Luray, VA too. I don't know of any similar matches at AGC.

I would be willing to look into it with my club if there is interest.

Last edited:

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Is anyone interested in participating in rimfire benchrest matches at AGC? It seems the closest ones are at Sanner's Lake in Calvert County. There is an indoor season at Piney Hill in Luray, VA too. I don't know of any similar matches at AGC.

Tom Emerson at Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club has a benchrest league for both rimfire and centerfire. You may want to see if he would be willing to do some intra-club matches or co-sponsor some.

Walton Feep

Sep 29, 2012
    I am with Garrison. Intra-club matches would be great. When are they shooting the matches?

Walton Feep

Sep 29, 2012
    Tom Emerson at Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club has a benchrest league for both rimfire and centerfire. You may want to see if he would be willing to do some intra-club matches or co-sponsor some.

Can someone PM me Tom's contact information. I see the smallbore matches are the third Sunday of the month but end in November.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Is anyone interested in participating in rimfire benchrest matches at AGC? It seems the closest ones are at Sanner's Lake in Calvert County. There is an indoor season at Piney Hill in Luray, VA too. I don't know of any similar matches at AGC.

Just a correction .. Sanners lake is in St Mary's. . :)

Ed in MD

Feb 17, 2010
    Eldersburg, Carroll Co
    I've got a rimfire BR rig. Not a lot of time for shooting lately, but I'll keep my eye on this thread and see what develops. I'm in Arlington RPC and shoot at Marriotsville when I shoot. Cumberland rifles in South Jersey has .22 BR matches, but until I retire, that's way too far for me, as are Luray and St Mary's County.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom