• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    Guys, while I seriously doubt he takes me up on it, I invited someone who lives in D.C. to post on this board. He is not pro gun rights IMO, but please be nice because he seems intelligent and might learn something about the issue from us. even if he never agrees with us on a majority, any education we can supply him and he learns will go a long way towards letting him and his D.C. peers at least understanding our side and position.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    tru that alucard. Last thing we need is for more from the other side thinking we're dumb redneck gun-nuts. anything we can do to convince some anti's that we're just like them and that guns can be a useful tool when handled responsibly the better.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Maybe we'll appoint jpk1md as the welcoming committee :innocent0

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    who is it?

Some dude I met at Duclaws. He was in between a war veteran Marine and war veteran soldier.
    The sad part about the gun rights position was the soldier was like a partial Brady, but at least he was open to a different view too though.

I invited all three. As a matter of fact the former (I think he was a former) soldier asked me about my MDShooters shirt, but he thought it was a gun club at first.

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    Don't worry Novus, we'll treat him with the same respect we give you. :kicknuts::moon:

Any friend of yours, is a friend of yours. :rasp:
    Oh I warned him. ;)
    I said if he stated his RKBA views here he WILL be flamed, but I said I hope after the notification to us all this will be mitigated and still allow him a chance to learn.

What would be cool is if one of us or his friend the solder asked him to go shooting at least once. That way it could remove much of the mystery for him.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    tru that alucard. Last thing we need is for more from the other side thinking we're dumb redneck gun-nuts. anything we can do to convince some anti's that we're just like them and that guns can be a useful tool when handled responsibly the better.

Anti's are useful tools. I don't consider myself "just like them". I'm not afraid of, nor do I attribute goodness or badness to, inanimate objects. I don't make arguments based on emotional appeals.

Last edited:

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA

Yup, Just like them:rolleyes:

hippies.gif

20040419mf_nugent_nraPJ_450.jpg

see we both like guitars:innocent0

p.s., I think he is here, nice work Novus:thumbsup: http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=6934

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom