• ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I love my ACOG.

They do make them with LEDs, so the tritium isn’t an issue.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Fake-COG on a 10/22. Think I’ll get a couple more of these if it works out. So far pretty impressed.

IMG_8389.jpeg

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Different strokes for different folks and all, but my Green Beret nephew didn't care for the ACOG - for him, he didn't think it acquiresd fast enough. He preferred using an Eotech holographic with a magnifier.

I kind a like the ACOG - for how I'd use it, I think I'd like it a lot, but I've never been in a place where I felt I could justify dumping a grand on glass for any of my ARs, so I use LPVOs.

reportscore

Aug 16, 2023
    Cockeysville
    Going to try my luck as well in this thread. I am building an m16a2/m16a4 style rifle currently and I am looking for the look with an ACOG mounted onto the carry handle. I love the way this looks, but I don't love the $1000+ Trijicon price for these scopes. I realize a cheaper or fake/offbrand ACOG might not be great quality, but will it be fine to just casually shoot with? I shoot pretty frequently, but I'm also not really concerned with like low light shooting. Just your normal like everyday casual shooting at an outdoor range.
    The offbrand ACOGs you can find for like $80-$100 on amazon does anyone have experience with them and do they zero properly and still mount properly for the most part?
    I'll be saving up for a legit Trijicon eventually, but in the meantime I'm looking for a clone that has the same profile as the ACOG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom