• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Here he is training with the Haymaker Collective.

thumb_cuck-training-this-is-not-parody-meyer-haymaker-collective-unicorn-24496285.png

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I'm probably older than you. I also currently work within the broad realm of the firearms industry. I'm not sure I need a range day with anyone to make my political decisions.

I guess that let's us know what agency you work for since you are posting from government servers.

Attachments

• iu.jpg
      iu.jpg
      83.1 KB · Views: 300

bibitor

Kulak
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2017
    FEMA Region III
    There is no American political world that revolves of stripping liberties from anyone. Just different definitions of constitutes liberty. Most anti-gun liberals are politicking on the idea of stripping liberties, they're advocating something akin to a lack of school shootings as a form of liberty itself. Let me tell you, Americans are generally really, really bad at politics.

Be careful climbing down from that horse of yours, we don't want you spraining an ankle.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Venezuelas descent into madness came as a direct result of US interference, as most similar situations do.

LOL. Because the US nationalized their industries, disarmed their citizens and armed government backed street militias? I think Hugo Chavez had a little more to do with it than the US.

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    Remember everyone saying how sleepy Joe has been in office 40+ years and hasn't done a thing? I predict more of that over the next 4 years. I'm just happy I finally got some of my friends motivated to get guns.

With that said I'm already bitter that Frederick County schools aren't opening up for the spring and winter sports are done. This is just the icing on the cake and no surprise. The Republicans could have easily bought votes but they want to play fair. Congrats...that's what fair gets you.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Sounds like we have an Agent Provocateur amongst us. We should keep our focus on the true objective...preserving our rights and the Republic...not allowing ourselves to be sidetracked by a false flag operation.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    I'm probably older than you. I also currently work within the broad realm of the firearms industry. I'm not sure I need a range day with anyone to make my political decisions.

I don’t think you quite got what I meant, I was saying that regardless of your political beliefs and someone else’s, we all need to start bringing more young people to the range to get them into firearms. I was speaking directly about you but everyone in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Venezuelas descent into madness came as a direct result of US interference, as most similar situations do.

Please demonstrate. I thought all the leader whent to a friends and family plan. Idiots in control. Looted treasure.
    The workers that were mobile left. IE, oil workers.
    Now there is nothing left to steal.

Most Leftists have never created anything. They are takers in society in general.

btw. I digress. I think you are a troll.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    So leftists generally either

a) want to ban guns so that the state has a monopoly on force and can implement tyrannical dictates
    b) is heavily into being armed as revolutionaries to overturn the current system(aka use the guns against pro-american folks) so that they can then put in place a tyrannical state, unaware that they'll be the first ones purged.

Leftism has no place in america. It's pathogenic.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Please demonstrate. I thought all the leader whent to a friends and family plan. Idiots in control. Looted treasure.

Most Leftists have never created anything. They are takers in society in general.

I always get a chuckle out of leftists who defend Venezuela, Chavez/Maduro, and blame the US. Now, the US did cut trade with Venezuela yes, but what does one expect after Chavez stands up at the UN calling Bush the devil? Then the people vote Chavez, then Maduro, who set prices, nationalize industries preventing investment, print money causing hyper inflation, and squash any dissent or debate. It truly is a leftists utopia.

Leftist

Jan 5, 2021

I can assure you, I’m not a troll.

In response to you and that other guy up there, Venezuela has been a roller coaster for the last decade, but it isn’t because of Chavez (who died in 2013). While he was in power, Chavez attempted to nationalize the oil industry and was unsuccessful, so instead he did something more impactful. He nationalized oil profits. This money was used to create pipelines for young folks that didn’t exist beforehand, which directly led to increases in literacy and general health and decreases in poverty rates and homelessness. Now, this isn’t to worship the dude. He also used the executory to censor the media and create a massive anti-democratic ideology that revolved around his use of propaganda. The end of his presidency combined with the US push to reinstate the private oil profits led to a price-control failure.

This timeline is by no means good for anyone, really. His anti-neoliberal rhetoric forced the US to intervene, and his overzealousness at which he attacked various liberties combined to lead to Venezuela’s recent decent.

This example is also not really an observation of leftist policy measures in the US, and isn’t reflective of what leftist ideology can “create,” whatever that means. What people are willing to give up to leave the state of nature and enter into a functioning society is never reliant upon situations like these. People are allowed to have differences in what they view as acceptable forms of governance, and that is totally fine. Immediately shifting into a “LOOK AT VENEZUELA” mode isn’t really helpful. Personally, my politics attempt to push for more Democracy, while the conservative view is more for a Republic-like situation that requires some form of elitist representation. Guns are generally nowhere in this mix, but somehow they’ve become so politicized it’s a common talking point on every media outlet in existence.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD

In response to you and that other guy up there, Venezuela has been a roller coaster for the last decade, but it isn’t because of Chavez (who died in 2013). While he was in power, Chavez attempted to nationalize the oil industry and was unsuccessful, so instead he did something more impactful. He nationalized oil profits. This money was used to create pipelines for young folks that didn’t exist beforehand, which directly led to increases in literacy and general health and decreases in poverty rates and homelessness. Now, this isn’t to worship the dude. He also used the executory to censor the media and create a massive anti-democratic ideology that revolved around his use of propaganda. The end of his presidency combined with the US push to reinstate the private oil profits led to a price-control failure.

This timeline is by no means good for anyone, really. His anti-neoliberal rhetoric forced the US to intervene, and his overzealousness at which he attacked various liberties combined to lead to Venezuela’s recent decent.

This example is also not really an observation of leftist policy measures in the US, and isn’t reflective of what leftist ideology can “create,” whatever that means. What people are willing to give up to leave the state of nature and enter into a functioning society is never reliant upon situations like these. People are allowed to have differences in what they view as acceptable forms of governance, and that is totally fine. Immediately shifting into a “LOOK AT VENEZUELA” mode isn’t really helpful. Personally, my politics attempt to push for more Democracy, while the conservative view is more for a Republic-like situation that requires some form of elitist representation. Guns are generally nowhere in this mix, but somehow they’ve become so politicized it’s a common talking point on every media outlet in existence.

If he liked the pop shop created by students with the wealth from pipelines - expropriate!!!

Your type is always the same. Never learn, and the first against the wall.

bibitor

Kulak
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2017
    FEMA Region III

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
    ― H.L. Mencken

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    So this Leftist nitwit works for the ATF? Lol, figures. They only hire morons.

I know who he is now, right down to what his job title is and what facility he works in. It's not the ATF, as it turns out but a different high profile agency.

Leftist

Jan 5, 2021
    If he liked the pop shop created by students with the wealth from pipelines - expropriate!!!

Well, he was expropriating from the US oil companies. I’m not sure I understand your vitriol. The dude was a ****ing psychopath authoritarian.

Is there a concern that you’ll be “put up against a wall” in the near future? In America?

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

What he's effectively saying is Chavez was a pretty good dude and did some good things, but the US fvcked everything up for him. :lol2:

There's a lot of people who thought Adolph was a pretty good to because he got the trains to run on time.

These statists are always the same tune.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom