• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MontaniSemperLiberi

MD Survivor
    Nov 12, 2011
    West By'God Virginia
    I give you a 1,000 internet's for using the word homozygosity correctly.
    May I ask you sir what do you do for a living ? Wildlife Biologist ? Population Geneticist ?
    Fishery's Manager ?

Actually, I'm an Enterprise Architect... But back in the day I was working at an environmental non-profit working with watershed management (I ran their networks and GIS shop) and was previously engaged to a wildlife biologist. Combine that with an insatiable thirst for knowledge and it stuck, lol. If I could get paid to spend the rest of my life in college learning, I'd be cool with that.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Welcome to the club. You'll also notice your amount of general irritation will diminish.

Change "willamette valley" to "United States"

a9yny3et.jpg

Sent from the Bantu Wind using Tapatalk.

MontaniSemperLiberi

MD Survivor
    Nov 12, 2011
    West By'God Virginia
    You can also marry your cousin there, congrats on your new freedom.

Obviously, in your haste to "slam" WV, you missed the previous posts where we point out you can marry a closer-related cousin in MD than WV. You, as a man, could also have a cousin-husband in MD.

Meanwhile, I'm responding to your post while running a few morning errands with a handgun strapped to my hip. At first it was under a jacket, but then I took the jacket off and have been OCing -- and nobody cared.

Signifier

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Obviously, in your haste to "slam" WV, you missed the previous posts where we point out you can marry a closer-related cousin in MD than WV. You, as a man, could also have a cousin-husband in MD.

Meanwhile, I'm responding to your post while running a few morning errands with a handgun strapped to my hip. At first it was under a jacket, but then I took the jacket off and have been OCing -- and nobody cared.

I was just kidding with the guy. I myself am moving out of state to Virginia sometime next year.

johnb007

Jul 6, 2011
    I am out my friends. I am a West Virginian now!!!!

Amazing. My taxes plummeted. I bought the same size piece of land. Maryland tax rate $2400/yr. WV- $1000.00/yr. $45 more a week in my paycheck too.

I cant say enough about my neighbors good attitudes. And they absolutely LOVE guns. Everyone shoots and loves to shoot.

I hope you will get the chance to leave Maryland too.

Hope to be joining you in WV this year or next!

Sent from my android device using carrier pigeons.

MontaniSemperLiberi

MD Survivor
    Nov 12, 2011
    West By'God Virginia
    I was just kidding with the guy. I myself am moving out of state to Virginia sometime next year.

Unfortunately, the first few billion times folks from WV have had to tolerate that "joke" have driven it so far into the ground the Chinese have heard it.

Hope to be joining you in WV this year or next!

Make sure you get your immigration papers straightened out before coming to the US! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom