• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tyzermah

Dec 21, 2012
    Hi, my wife and I are interested in joining Monumental. I understand that we need to attend a meeting (next one on Feb. 15th) and do a range walkthrough. Do we both need to be at the meeting? It is sometimes hard to come up with a sitter during the day on weekends. Also, are there set times for the range walkthrough or is that individually arranged? I will have time during the day next week and am eager to take a look around.

We are keen to try trap shooting and I am feeling a bit cramped in the indoor ranges with my rife. AGC looks awesome and Monument looks like it has the right fit for us. Thanks in advance.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    We can arrange for the range walkthrough to be done at a later date. Please contact Patty West (PSKRYJA on MDS or club_instructor@monumental.org) to set up an alternative time.

Note that you will not be issued a Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club dues card until you complete the range walk-through. Once you complete the range walk and get the Monumental Rifle And Pistol Club dues card, you can find a time when the AGC is scheduled to issue range badges.

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    We can arrange for the range walkthrough to be done at a later date. Please contact Patty West (PSKRYJA on MDS or club_instructor@monumental.org) to set up an alternative time.

Note that you will not be issued a Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club dues card until you complete the range walk-through. Once you complete the range walk and get the Monumental Rifle And Pistol Club dues card, you can find a time when the AGC is scheduled to issue range badges.

good to know. Im thinking about making next weeks upcoming meeting and joining Monumental as well. If not this months, then nexts.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    good to know. Im thinking about making next weeks upcoming meeting and joining Monumental as well. If not this months, then nexts.

Not a problem. As clubs go, we are very low-key and will work with you to make sure you get the most out of your membership with Monumental and the AGC range facilities.

Let me know if you need any more information about joining (I am the MRPC secretary). If you need more info about the range walk, please let Patty West know (PSKRYJA on MDS or club_instructor@monumental.org).

Thanks again for your interest in joining Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom