2fdb3707b9d61622d33be09902cab13b.jpg

40470fb613637d24eb7b4e6f9094d70a.jpg

c4673e7cbb8154dcbefbed58561c41bf.jpg

Nice Score !! :party29::party29:

KH195

Ultimate Member
    Jan 10, 2013
    Virginia
    It sat on the trader for 36 hours. I hemmed and hawed. I knew it was going to sell. It was just a question of me or someone else.

I can't believe it sat that long to be honest, that price seems extremely reasonable to me. I saw it right after it went up an and seriously considered it but assumed it would go before I could make up my mind.

That's a nice pick up. Here's its not to distant cousin. I checked my barrel after reading your post. The only marking on the barrel is Colt 45 Auto. I has to be a replacement. I'd like to get a correct barrel some time just to have. I wouldn't shoot with it.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      131.4 KB · Views: 314
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      144.9 KB · Views: 321

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    My friend who ships 60 year old, $85 hand guards in an envelope said that this is the FIRST time he's ever had a problem and, coincidentally, he shipped another set to my town along with mine and they turned out fine. Well, that's because they probably weren't cracked to begin with and the weren't run over by the mail truck. The good news is that he's refunding my money just as soon as I return his hand guards WITH THE ENVELOPE. No problem, Tom. I told him "I will return them. They will be bubble wrapped and in a box, and I suggest that you start shipping them that way as well."
    d98496ccf965c4c699198de4f066921a.jpg

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county

Xander

Dec 6, 2010
    WOW.. So I know the Magic Grey Blanket Adds a few dollars BUT...

Here is the auction I won My Belgian from.. I thought i did pretty good on mine..

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=491847857

Here is one That sreisel Sold Last night, I think Mine is Much nicer aside from me msising a cleaning rod.. I cant believe what some folks will pay for some of his Auctions..

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=495973610

Looks like the one that went for more money had a re-stamped bolt. Also, I think the receiver is a re-stamped serial. There is a grind mark under the "221" I just bought one with a blank/(more likely) scrubbed receiver that is in significantly poorer condition. Mine and yours share the same factory inspector, *A

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    My friend who ships 60 year old, $85 hand guards in an envelope said that this is the FIRST time he's ever had a problem and, coincidentally, he shipped another set to my town along with mine and they turned out fine. Well, that's because they probably weren't cracked to begin with and the weren't run over by the mail truck. The good news is that he's refunding my money just as soon as I return his hand guards WITH THE ENVELOPE. No problem, Tom. I told him "I will return them. They will be bubble wrapped and in a box, and I suggest that you start shipping them that way as well."

What a DOOFUS!
    USPS priority mail flat rate box is like the same price!

I just can't believe the stupidity of many folks out there. Yup, in this hobby/business like many others, there is still stupidity.

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    I have two clandestine boxes waiting in the basement until all prying eyes are fast asleep. One contains a Yugo M48BO with an Iraqi jeem on the receiver and the other includes something I've wanted for a long, long time. A quick look says it's better than advertised.

425a6c51337bacd49832c060121fc496.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom