• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Please remember to be nice to her in communications. She isn't 'one of those' others.

It is a well written article but I have to disagree with you. If I remember correctly, she's for red flag laws and she is well.......a politician in the end and a snake can't be anything other than what it is.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    the worst part of this

To be honest the government doesn't have any responsibility to protect the population. The supreme Court has said that many times. I'm speaking about law enforcement not necessarily the military. that's what makes Maryland's gun laws so immoral. They have no legal obligation to protect or defend anyone and they strip you of your rights to protect and defend yourself so you are virtually unprotected.

The worst part is that we have been telling people for years that it is YOUR responsibility and the cops will not be there and is not their responsibility. These words always fell on deaf ears. Now, perhaps a hidden silver inside lining was and is all the unrest and the Dem powers that be telling cops and FF to stand down while the enemy rapes and pillages property and people. These Hear No Evil people we have been preaching to finally had their old lightbulb in their head turn on. I have spoken to a few who are on that side. They were shocked when cops stood back. I told them why would they if they would be found guilty---- for doing their jobs and also were doing what they were told to do, instead of doing what was right (read: Nazis during post WWII trials claimed doing what they were told). They told me that they were now agreeing with me that I was right all this time.

Typical person in the USA now where if it does not affect them, then why worry? Forget about caring about others. If not you then fuggetaboutit. This attitude also happens way too often with gun owners. FUDDS not caring about people who keep and use modern semi-autos, etc. A big enlightenment in society- not the one where all guns bad but the one where we start to care about others is needed. That will then go a long way, to me in solving a lot of this crap. I remember in the 70's where neighbors looked out for each other. Just needs the same on a larger scale.. Organic, not Gubbmint.

Sorry for the tangents. Up all night with migrations prior to EOY. Tired...

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    All the little commies were commenting on her Facebook page. I used to enjoy debating them, but it has gotten so tiring. Liberals are so insane and intolerant they can't tolerate having ANY republican or conservative representatives in MD government. Her, Rose, Shoemaker, Ready. Poor Andy Harris. They can post the most innocent, non political stuff and the leftist nutjobs pop up. But, good article.

JoeRinMD

Rifleman
    Jul 18, 2008
    AA County
    Not to argue the point, but has she ever attempted to justify, or has anyone ever asked her to explain, her support for MD's Red Flag law when it so obviously violate the due process clauses of the 5th and 14th Amendments to the Constitution?

JoeR

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Not to argue the point, but has she ever attempted to justify, or has anyone ever asked her to explain, her support for MD's Red Flag law when it so obviously violate the due process clauses of the 5th and 14th Amendments to the Constitution?

JoeR

I believe all of them said they were lied to and hood-winked by Dems . I called Kipke and he said he felt like a fool and was caught off-guard.
    He said he would be more careful .

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

JoeR

She was asked, by several people on this board, and she defended her, and the rest of the Rs voting for it, by saying they were lied to. When in point of fact we pointed that if they had read the actual bill, what they were saying was BS, her and others' replies were, we had no idea what we were talking about.

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    She was asked, by several people on this board, and she defended her, and the rest of the Rs voting for it, by saying they were lied to. When in point of fact we pointed that if they had read the actual bill, what they were saying was BS, her and others' replies were, we had no idea what we were talking about.

Yup, I stopped following her and many other turncoats on social media after this farce.

Like fat Larry, only in MD can a moderate liberal quality to be a republican

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    No one's friends are perfect.

No one disputes that friends are better than enemies.

bibitor

Kulak
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2017
    FEMA Region III
    I'm surprised people are surprised that politicians act like politicians.

How do you tell if a politician is lying? They're still breathing.

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    Back in late February and early March when the virus was just starting to ramp up I noticed every time I went into a gun store and it really didn't matter which one there were Asians in there buying black rifles. I'm assuming that they were afraid that some people might consider blaming them for the Chinese virus. More recently I have noticed many African Americans in the gun stores.

I say more power to them. The more people there are exercising their second amendment right the more people might complain loudly to the left-wing gun grabbers when the next round of gun control bills hits the legislature. Those are the people that second amendment Advocates should be soliciting for support.

This is absolutely true about Asians. In particular Chinese Americans. They are also afraid that if there is a war between the US and China that they will be rounded up.

Sirex