• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    As of 20 minutes ago, the anti's figured out that the senators and delegates track phone calls. smh.

Attachments

• One Million Moms and Dads Against Gun Violence.jpg
      One Million Moms and Dads Against Gun Violence.jpg
      54.9 KB · Views: 376

sajidakh

Dec 28, 2010
    i have never seen such blatant emotionally geared advertising for any political cause ever. Even if you did agree with SB281, that ad still screams wtf? "How will you feel when the next massacre happens?"

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    "How will you feel when the next massacre happens?"

The same way I felt when Columbine happened during the Federal Assault Weapon ban.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre
    On April 20, Harris was equipped with a 12-gauge Savage-Springfield 67H pump-action shotgun, (which he discharged a total of 25 times) and a Hi-Point 995 Carbine 9 mm carbine with thirteen 10-round magazines, which he fired a total of 96 times.

Klebold was equipped with a 9 mm Intratec TEC-9 semi-automatic handgun with one 52-, one 32-, and one 28-round magazine and a 12-gauge Stevens 311D double-barreled sawed-off shotgun. Klebold primarily fired the TEC-9 handgun, for a total of 55 times.

One shooter had an un-banned gun with un-banned magazines and fired almost twice as many rounds as the shooter who had a banned gun and banned magazines.

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    How will I feel when the next massacre happens?

Like we should've had more armed citizens to protect themselves from it, that's how.

Calls made, and thanks for the update, Brian.

MH

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    "One Million" Moms and Dads?

Really? If that's the case, why does it seem like only a few dozen up to about a hundred or so assemble at any given time?

You'd think out of "One Million" a few more than THIRTY would've shown up to be heard last month.

Biohazard2m

Apr 12, 2012
    I laugh when I hear the Gov talk about the silent majority. Talk about twisting words any way you can to make a point. "I know what the state really wants, i have heard the silent majority speak out against evil inanimate objects!". I know he wants his big national victory press conference. "I banned guns in Maryland, I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread...blah blah blah.". But the president can't even get his frakking name right.

I'm just rambling now, sorry. I had a point but it turned into a rant.

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    Start asking Delegates if they support tougher penalties for criminals convicted of a crime using a gun. If they answer "no", ask them why they want to go easy on the violent felons who account for most of our gun crime problem. If they answer "yes", then ask them why so many of their counterparts voted against such penalties.

"Soft on crime" is not a phrase that any politician likes to have associated with them. Let's start associating it with them and see if they squirm.

Shinny

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Do you really think they are count the "Against" votes? Nope, they'll just add them together and make them votes in their favor. They have lied every step of the way so far, why not continue until the session is over?

p.s. Don't think I'm giving up, just made a round of calls.....had to vent

peoples1234

Mar 27, 2013
    Just called the Delegates in my District (D-15 Montgomery) and had my Dad call his delegates in his district (D-16 Montgomery). I know that they won't change their votes, but at least now they know that I will never vote for any delegate that votes for SB281. Registered DINO here (previously independent).

It might be all I can do this week. I testified on the 1st, and went down last Friday to the committee vote (appalling), but this week will be hard for me to get away from work. Keep on the pressure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom