• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Anyone have any experience with them. I saw a K6XS that caught my eye, but will have to wait a while.

Coehorn

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 26, 2024
    Baltimore County
    This?

How are the grips?

Attachments

• Kimber K6XS.jpg
      Kimber K6XS.jpg
      276.8 KB · Views: 27

Coehorn

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 26, 2024
    Baltimore County
    Yea, that's it. It felt great in the store and for me, pointed very well. I was at Bass Pro and they would not take the trigger lock off so I couldn't feel the pull.
    Trigger lock not coming off is a deal breaker for sure. Especially when dropping that kind of coin.

If I were king for a day every gun grip would be shaped like the 1911. A trigger locks would be outlawed at gun shops.

Last edited:

Mdgunguy

Owner: Busted Knuckle Guns, Centreville
    Industry Partner
    Mar 11, 2023
    Centreville
    Anyone have any experience with them. I saw a K6XS that caught my eye, but will have to wait a while.
    I've sold a few of them....last one going to a cop in TX....due to its light weight..... trigger pull is good...not too light, and smooth..... the K6sx is only a .38 special due to the aluminum frame....the standard K6s's are stainless steel, and hence .357..... both are 6-shot however......

python

Apr 15, 2010
    I have handled one, but have never fired one. As a very experienced revolver shooter and collector, my review based on that very limited experience would be "not bad". I do think they're pretty pricey.

Mdgunguy

Owner: Busted Knuckle Guns, Centreville
    Industry Partner
    Mar 11, 2023
    Centreville
    The alloy frame gun is very competitively priced....the steel guns are on the upper end of the pricing structure compared to S&W....Personallty, I think the design and feel of the gun is worth the extra 100-200. But that's me...

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    The alloy frame gun is very competitively priced....the steel guns are on the upper end of the pricing structure compared to S&W....Personallty, I think the design and feel of the gun is worth the extra 100-200. But that's me...
    Agreed. The one I held just pointed perfectly for me. I just wish I could have tried the trigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom