• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    If anyone sees a good deal on an auto, I'm looking. Something along the lines of a Benchmade Osborne or Buck 838 Deploy. 3-3.5", prefer aluminum or contoured G10 scales (nothing too roughly textured) and deep carry clip. Budget up to $250, I guess. Prefer to spend less, but I hate a flaccid opening action and don't want junk.
    Some deals to be had through Blade HQ on BM OTS autos, as long as you're not in MD (won't ship here):

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Some deals to be had through Blade HQ on BM OTS autos, as long as you're not in MD (won't ship here):

Thanks. The stimulus wasn’t on my radar but might fit the bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    FWIW, I have a couple Benchmade Osbournes. I've passed up on getting them in automatic format, because they can be flipped open easily as quickly as an auto, with no need for a safety, and no legal issues. The "reverse tanto" blade profile puts weight up front toward the tip, enhancing the flippability very nicely.

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    If anyone sees a good deal on an auto, I'm looking. Something along the lines of a Benchmade Osborne or Buck 838 Deploy. 3-3.5", prefer aluminum or contoured G10 scales (nothing too roughly textured) and deep carry clip. Budget up to $250, I guess. Prefer to spend less, but I hate a flaccid opening action and don't want junk.
    Based on your signature saying you're close to the James River, go to North River Outdoors. The owner's a good guy. The website shows 170 autos in stock.

johnkn

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    One of the best autos available, Pro-Tech TR-3 X1 M available from Wildaboutsportinggoods.com $240, no tax, 2-day Fedex delivery....

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    Focus Camera has Benchmade Knives (Various Models) on sale for 30% Off when you apply discount code FCBM30 in your cart. Shipping is free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom