• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bear 555

Apr 16, 2013
    MD
    After paying in advance (my mistake!), I recently cancelled an order with Robert and he agreed to refund - but after a month of unanswered emails, texts and calls I'm not sure where to turn?

Appreciate any advice.

May 1, 2012
    Eden, MD
    Handgun Purchase

Sir
    I held this handgun for you for 6 months waiting for you to make the trip from Southern Maryland to the Eastern Shore to complete your paperwork.
    I offered during this time to transfer the firearm to an FFL in your area since the trip was so long but. It was not til after the New Gun laws that you cancelled your order due to no longer be legally able to purchase a handgun that you requested the refund.
    I attempted to refund your purchase on PayPal so I wouldn't eat the fees for a no sale but could not do to the length of time since your payment.
    Please forward your shipping address to me and I will be happy to send you a Postal Money Order.

Thank you,
    Robert

Grey_Man

Feb 25, 2010
    Fruitland
    I can't say enough good things about Knight Firearms. Fantastic to deal with. I wish I had the money to give him more business.

bullett67

Aug 17, 2013
    eastern shore md
    I'm going to check Knight Firearms out myself. I bought my first handgun in July from gander and have my eye on another one but, I wont be purchasing it from gander.

Last edited:

HailSkins

Aug 13, 2009
    Hebron
    Great guy! My wife and I did several transfers/purchases with him in 2013. Nothing but positive things to say. Very knowledgeable. Transfer prices were cheapest on shore last time i checked. Hoping to get a .308 ar soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom