• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    We at JoeBobOutfitters.com were so astonished by the popularity of the RRA 2stage trigger kits on several forums, we saw the need to pickup our distributorship for KNS Precision! This allows us to offer great prices by getting a better deal from the manufacturer, but also will allow us an opportunity to pass on a group buy to our forum members.

Here's how it will work. We are a relatively small shop and want to, ideally, serve every customer. We will take "presale" orders just like the RRA 2 stage trigger kits and the cards will be charged the day we send off for the KNS Pins. Your card will not be charged until that point!. This will ensure we can serve every customer, even the oddballs who might want .170 pins in OD green, get what they want. This will also help us get over the threshold minimum order for distributor pricing, so everyone benefits! We will make it a bit easier to order by offering a coupon code for ALL KNS items for 20% off our already low prices.

Most retail the standard option KNS pins for ~$30-$32 and we're offering them at an introductory price of $26.95 PLUS 20% off for a net price of $21.56. This is WELL below standard dealer cost, so needless to say, it's a STEAL! Shipping is a flat rate of $6 USPS Priority. We will NOT ship parcel post due to the added inconvenience, shipping delays and time in transit, and lack of ability to track packages for us and the customer. We feel this is the best option, and worth the extra $2 for even small products. Orders ship free if your order hits $90 automatically, just make sure the shipping drop-down menus show "More Carriers" and "FREE Shipping".

>>>>>>KNS PIN KITS ORDER LINK<<<<<<

KNS-NRTHPMOD2-3.jpg
    <---Gen 2 Mod 2

For those not familiar with these pins, here's a short explanation:

The pins are stainless steel pins. End retainers are black oxide, dark earth, or OD green. An absolute must-have for all M-16 owners. They will also protect your AR-15. Special anti-creep retainers prevent wear on your irreplaceable M-16 or AR-15 receiver. Pin installation tool & 2 Allen wrenches included. No modification to gun required.

The .1555 dia. pin is for worn receiver trigger and hammer pin holes. Being non-rotational, further wear is eliminated. They will also fit new receivers and will remove the free-play in match triggers.

These are hands down, the most popular upgrade for trigger/hammer pins. They will help protect your lower, as well as ensure a pin does not "walk out". This is extremely important on any class3 lowers due to the tax stamps involved, but is just as viable and useful on your standard AR-15 lowers. I personally had a Spike's Tactical lower that was slightly out of spec and threw the standard KNS pin kit in and it solved all the wiggle problems and no more pins walking out.

Use coupon code "KNS20" for 20% off. This sale is good until 12/19/2010. We will order on the 19th, if not sooner. Expected ship-dates from us to customers would be probably be close to the new year. We will post updates in THIS thread on expected ship-date updates so please refrain from calls/emails to help us keep things better organized on our end.

For those that got the Rock River Arms 2-stage Match triggers make sure to get the .1555 oversized pins!!! Rock River ships .1555 pins WITH the kits, as they are designed with this in mind. ~1/3 of triggers can experience problems if using the standard .154 pins or .154 KNS pins. These should not require any modification to most lowers. They should just require a little extra tapping to get into the lower. If you experience an unnecessarily rough time installing, the lower hole MAY need to be slightly opened up to .1555. If you experience problems, call KNS for tech support.

If you want to order over the phone (785-639-7121), or experience difficulties ordering, please call from 1-6PM Central time as this is when we are best staffed to handle volume calls.

We will not be able to offer the 5% off MD discount on-top of the 20% KNS discount and the webcart shouldn't allow it to. If you are wanting to order additional items beyond the KNS give us a jingle and we can apply the 5% discount on the rest of your order items no problem!

Once again, thanks for the continued support and we'll continue to support the forum members and provide the best service we can :party29:
    Joseph
    "JoeBob"
    JoeBobOutfitters.com

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Looks like I'll be needing two sets of these.

With your discounts, I'm spending way to much of my xmas money on my self.....

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    At least you're saving money on stuff you'd probably buy regardless just at a higher price :D

(I have don't want to think about how much ammo surplus I have stockpiled in my basement because of bulk discounts...I probably have more $$$ in ammo than firearms :innocent0)

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    This is a good deal, I bought some thru Brownells with dealer pricing and paid a few bucks more.

Yep, that's standard "dealer" cost. Brownells is a Distributor as well. We got a few sets to gauge interest originally from Brownells. It's much more economical for us to be a distributor, but, of course we have to but a chitload :D

Chris L

Bite me
    Oct 31, 2007
    Catonsville
    Yep, that's standard "dealer" cost. Brownells is a Distributor as well. We got a few sets to gauge interest originally from Brownells. It's much more economical for us to be a distributor, but, of course we have to but a chitload :D

Has the order been put in yet? Wife noticed the charges today and asked what JoeBobOutfitters was. I told her not to worry about it and that I bought a Bday present for myself. :innocent0

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    So you're selling the Gen2/Mod2 pins? I know they're all the same strength, but I just like the look the of the non-Mod2 pins LOL... And despite my bitching...I'm probably going to buy a set anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom