• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Heist

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 10, 2012
    MD/DC/NYC
    It's almost like they looked at a hi point and thought, "we can make it blockier."

I was thinking the Judge Dredd Lawgiver
    lawgive1.jpg

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    I was thinking the Judge Dredd Lawgiver
    lawgive1.jpg

Lol... but yes.

Glock called, they want their adjustable sights and trigger guard/grip profile back. I wonder how much that thing weighs. Looks like they knocked off the charging handle from the Steyr TMP/SPP/B&T TP9 too.

I wonder how it'll look once you get a light on it... :sad20:

Heist

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 10, 2012
    MD/DC/NYC
    LineofSight said:
    Read this was in the works just as their 50 bmg project. Interesting.

Their proprietary recoil redirection system should make things very interesting for larger caliber rifles.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Whoever designed this for recoil reduction has never shot a G21, which has hardly any. This thing is gay as aids and I hope it never makes it to market. Nanny nanny boo boo.

Heist

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 10, 2012
    MD/DC/NYC
    smores said:
    Whoever designed this for recoil reduction has never shot a G21, which has hardly any. This thing is gay as aids and I hope it never makes it to market. Nanny nanny boo boo.

The system doesn't reduce recoil, rather it redirects then energy from the moving internal mass downward helping reducing muzzle flip.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    The system doesn't reduce recoil, rather it redirects then energy from the moving internal mass downward helping reducing muzzle flip.

I dunno... I shot a G21SF for the first time last weekend and it felt like it had less recoil and muzzle flip than my G19. I was very impressed with it. I know the firearms industry is full of people that want to reinvent the wheel... that thing looks like an 80s sci fi movie or the HK G11 of pistols or something. I can't wrap my head around it.

The Kriss Super-V, I understand (and also dislike), but this, not so much. Their MAGEX extensions however are excellent. We ran a couple through my buddy's G21SF, which supposedly can have issues but we put a couple hundred rounds downrange without a hiccup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom