• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Geeze, what's the point? He'd probably win, though you never know with juries. But, even if the estate managed to pull the upset, what do they expect to get? Rittenhouse has nothing. He's unemployable.

The point is this is an ongoing campaign of Lawfare.

The process is the punishment.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Can all of us agree that both are national heroes and should have monuments in DC?

****We can tear down a few of this "heroes" monuments to make room... :innocent0

FLoyds.jpg

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    Yep. The child molester forced his hand, and he has to live with the memories.
    Rittenhouse did have to pay huge legal fees as a result of having to defend himself against an unlawful assault by the now deceased. Would that constitute a tort that Rittenhouse could sue the estate over?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Rittenhouse did have to pay huge legal fees as a result of having to defend himself against an unlawful assault by the now deceased. Would that constitute a tort that Rittenhouse could sue the estate over?
    In Germany. IANAL.

OldBrokenGrunt

Aug 3, 2022
    Mount Airy
    If the politicians, district attorneys, and prosecutors had stopped giving passes to those BLM and ANYIFA rioters, that shit would never have happened.
    He was a kid in a situation that he was not prepared for. He was there trying to do what he felt was right. His choice and I commend him for it.
    If his elected and appointed officials did their ******* jobs according to the constitution and the rule of law, there wouldn’t have been riots.

People may not agree with what he did but just because your decision would have been different than his, don’t try to tear his decision down. Because at the end of the day, we all make our own decisions in life.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    I am willing to bet the following:

baldy had nothing

his estate has nothing, or less

some lawyer, probably subsidized by an ultra lefty group, is taking the case without charging the estate, for a chance at large percent of settlement

if the estate loses, there’s probably some deal where there is no money behind it, that a counter suit or request for damages would not be able to get any money in return. no blood from a stone.

not being a lawyer, I may have phrased some of that wrong but, id guess the lawsuit lottery aspect and The punitive/dissuade future events are the big parts of this

i hope kyle cleans their clocks. Given the venue, I’d say it may turn out way different than the criminal trial. They’ll find against him just because its him

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Actually, I think it’s about money.
    There’s no blood to squeeze from the Rittenhouse turnip. This Is punitive lawfare, unless they really are playing for very small potatoes in the form of future wage garnishments that will produce periodic pizza and beer money at best for the lawyer/firm doing this.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    There’s no blood to squeeze from the Rittenhouse turnip. This Is punitive lawfare, unless they really are playing for very small potatoes in the form of future wage garnishments that will produce periodic pizza and beer money at best for the lawyer/firm doing this.
    Didn’t he get to keep $1 million from the crowdfunded bail?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom