• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheBulge

Mar 7, 2011
    A tip for buying from LA Police Gear...

Put the items you want in your cart but don't check out. After a couple days they will email you with a coupon code for 5-10% off to encourage you to complete the transaction.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    $40 bucks is a great deal. Surely most of us has spent more on something worse. For someone like me with a bag fetish, I am probably ordering one :)

Nottherealfranco

MD Escapee
    Sep 24, 2014
    These bags are OK. used one for two years in college. Main compartment zipper material wound up separating from the bag, then it got stolen out of my car via a smashed window. as long as you dont over-stuff it you should be good.

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    $40 bucks is a great deal. Surely most of us has spent more on something worse. For someone like me with a bag fetish, I am probably ordering one :)

My wife has a bag fetish. i've treid to reason with her with things like, you could have 1 bag full of money OR you could have 10 bags filled with no money because you spent it all on bags. Needless to say she has lots of bags.

I've been meaning to put together a GHB. Must resist....

I love building get home bags. It's like mini-prepping. I'm thinking about building one as a milestone Karma. Think that would be popular?

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Recycled Firefighter is making a backpack out of old turnout gear, but at $120-$200 each I will not be buying one. The prototype looks pretty sweet though.

I just missed the pre-order for the bi-fold wallets made out of old fire hose, I def want one of those very bad.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I bought one of the backpacks linked in the first post. The backpack is to large for my needs. They don't refund shipping and they don't pay to ship returns. I don't feel like spending $10 to ship it back and lose the $8 I spent to ship it here.

So, I have one of these in what they call tan. I'd have called it brown. Anyone local wants it and missed the sale, it's yours for $40 cash with local meet for pickup, send me a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom