• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    In a couple hours exactly one year ago Roger had passed. It doesn't feel like a year has passed, it feels like his passing was just a few days ago.

It's not the same going to TEA Parties and political meetings without hearing Roger's loud low pitch voice over everyone else. He stood firmly in what he believed in and if he disagreed with you he'd let you know it. He was a true patriot and did everything he could to defend the Constitution and civil liberties no matter what the cost. He sacrificed numerous hours fighting for the principles our country was founded on.

When we were doing petition drives this year to get Instate Tuition for Illegals put on referendum I chuckled once I found out we had got enough signatures. Lambo would be so pleased since his two biggest issues were 2nd Amendment and Illegal Immigration.

3914521060_5db9329f63_z.jpg

9/12 March in DC

4189237740_e27002b78d_z.jpg

12/15/09 Bill Of Rights Day in DC to fight Obamacare

Like TDT said, him, 1776, and I are going to send some lead down range in memory of Lambo while shooting one of his rifles and some of his reloads we have leftover. I'll also have my "Team Lambo" shirt on with him on the back, so he'll be there in a sense.

R.I.P. my friend.

4847599075_e74e166c00.jpg

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Ironically I came across my challenge coin last night for the first time in a while.

RIP.

TurboHeloDriver

Constitutional Patriot
    Sep 23, 2009
    Waynesboro, VA
    I think of him every time I see my MDShooters challenge coin. I had the great pleasure of meeting him when I went to his home to pick up the batch I had ordered from him.

He is still missed.:patriot::mdpatriot:sad53:

Incidentally, I've had the coin with the black line as my avatar since he died. I haven't taken it down since. I know a few others (like you Phantom) that have as well. Should I leave it up? Or is time to take it down?

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I think of him every time I see my MDShooters challenge coin. I had the great pleasure of meeting him when I went to his home to pick up the batch I had ordered from him.

He is still missed.:patriot::mdpatriot:sad53:

Incidentally, I've had the coin with the black line as my avatar since he died. I haven't taken it down since. I know a few others (like you Phantom) that have as well. Should I leave it up? Or is time to take it down?

It's a personnel decision, don't sweat it. If you have something else you would like to use then for sure do it. :thumbsup:

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    I'll have rogers AR out again tomorrow for the AGC high power clinic.

It's nice knowing we are keeping him on the Firing Line!

epc3762

Dec 30, 2007
    Forest Hill, Maryland
    21 round Salute!

It has been a year and I took Roger's Mauser out and shot 21 rounds for Rog! He loved to shoot that Rifle. Shot it several times with him. With his Reloads too. All shot perfectly. He was a master at reloading. Man I miss him and his Booming voice! God Bless you Sandy and RJ and Tim. I am thinking about ya!:patriot::mdpatriot:beer::smoke:

epc3762

Dec 30, 2007
    Forest Hill, Maryland
    My post about Roger a Year ago.

In Memory of My friend.

Roger has expanded my horizons like no one else. I know for a fact Rogers patriotism goes back to the 70's when he and my boss, a life member of the John Birch Society, and Roger worked many many political events.

Roger had devoted his life to fighting for our rights. Roger knew the pulse of the enemy and he knew how strong the fight needed to be. With the knowledge that Roger had of the true cause of our current situation in this country he carried a huge burden. Once your aware of what is really going on it is a burden like no other.

The best anyone of us can do is to pick up the Torch that Roger ran with and carry on the fight. There is a GREAT VOID left with his passing. It will take a great number of men to even begin to fill his shoes.

Lets see if even three hundred of us or a thousand(being there for Roger) could begin to fill one of his shoes.

God, Please Bless Roger "LAMBO" Lambie

AMEN

Attachments

• 38586_416960114869_687379869_4539317_7976453_n.jpg
      38586_416960114869_687379869_4539317_7976453_n.jpg
      18.5 KB · Views: 258

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Well, 1776, the Phantom Patriot and my self had a grand day at the range today. We shot Rogers M44, some of his 30-06 and .223 reloads and some .22LR ammo he had. We had the 200 yard range all to ourselves for the 3 hours we were up at SLCFSA shooting. We told each other a few war stories that we had about Roger and how we miss him. I would like to see this become an annual event for us. It was just a perfect evening and a great dinner to at La Dolce Vita.

The Phantom Patriot should be along shortly with some photo's or vids of the day.

RIP my friend.

epc3762

Dec 30, 2007
    Forest Hill, Maryland
    Roger brought me to SLCFSA

Roger got me in there several years ago. It is an awesome range. Most of the time your there by yourself. My son and I and Roger shot there quite a bit. I am very happy you all went in his memory. Wish I still lived in Maryland for that! But I love the GUN FRIENDLY state of South Carolina. Don't need a range now. Just walk outside and shoot! LOVE IT! I think Roger would approve!

tzoid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2007
    Well, 1776, the Phantom Patriot and my self had a grand day at the range today. We shot Rogers M44, some of his 30-06 and .223 reloads and some .22LR ammo he had. We had the 200 yard range all to ourselves for the 3 hours we were up at SLCFSA shooting. We told each other a few war stories that we had about Roger and how we miss him. I would like to see this become an annual event for us. It was just a perfect evening and a great dinner to at La Dolce Vita.

The Phantom Patriot should be along shortly with some photo's or vids of the day.

RIP my friend.

I was there with JeepDriver from 10am till 12.15 ....You should have called me dumbass. :innocent0

Sep 16, 2009
    Maybe we can make this an annual event and it can grow into something substantial. Last night, TDT91 won the 2011 Roger "Lambo" Lambie Memorial Maryland Shooter competition. Each participant got one shot at 100 yards to hit a quarter with some of Roger's old ammo. Closest shot won. Tom won a Blackwater General Purpose Molle Swat Team carry bag and a free slice of pizza. Congrats TDT91!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom