• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    I hope his family is taken care of...not that its any of my business but a person cant help but to worry about things like that in an untimely death like this...If there is something his family needs I hope they post on here and get the word out...as I never met him but from the sounds of it...was a good man...and I am sure we all can help out his friends and family in this troubling time...

U.S.SFC_RET

Ultimate Member
    Dec 8, 2005
    I used an avatar that was the 25th Infantry Division when I joined Maryland Shooters. He contacted me and asked if I was in Vietnam with the 25th. I said no and that Vietnam was before my time. I invited him over the house and gave him some of the uniforms that I retired with. He explained to me that his brother died in the Vietnam war. I don't believe he ever got over his brother's death.
    I went shooting with him on occasion. He and I both had M1 Garands. He was restocking his and let me have the old stock.
    It's no joke that life can be hard, especially in Maryland when you are working in the construction field. When I met him on 2006 he was laid off from his job. the timing couldn't have been worse for Lambo. He went through a very difficult time. This was one of the reasons why he went into buying and selling reloading equipment, powder and bullets. He was extending his hobby.
    I will remember Lambo.

t3tech

Oct 15, 2007
    Elkton
    I haven't been around in a while, but this is the first thing I see when checking the forums.

Very sad news indeed.

honda53s

Ultimate Member
    May 4, 2009
    Baltimore County
    sounded like a great guy...Totally unfortunate that everyone did not know him..Sounds like he was very highly thought of. I hope he is in a better place now. RIP

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    Like a few others, I never met Roger in person, we just exchanged PMs here when I was ordering several of his coins. Those coins mean something more now.

My thoughts go out to his family.

I've been following this thread for a few days and just didn't know what to say. mikec's post pretty much sums up what I was thinking. I carry my challenge coin with me everywhere. I take pictures of it at various landmarks and stuff. I still have the yellow padded envelope with Roger's address label attached to it, with what looks like a B-25 Mitchell printed on it.

I backed up to HD all my PMs from way back during the first run of coins. So I took a minute to dig thru my old PMs and find our correspondence. Seems I also was looking into some 9mm target loads he was selling?

I don't know what to say. I just really can't understand it...

Dreago

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2009
    From now on, they're all one-inch groups

.....and an ever-full bowl of nutters sitting on the bench beside ya.

Didn't ever meet him, but my thoughts go out to the family and to all of you guys who have known him for so long. RIP

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Gheez...I can not believe I missed this thread until now. Lambo was a cool cat and I hung with him a handful of times. Always a good story to share and one hell of a nice guy. This is a true loss and a damn shame. My condolences to his entire family...

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    DD, Norton or Spot, what do you think of printing these out and giving these to his family? Lot's of great sentiment being expressed here.

Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    I have never met Lambo, and know about him only what I have read on this forum. But his passing really saddens me and I hope he rests in peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom