• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Usmc1968

Pronouns: Bro / Brah/ Bruh
    Jan 22, 2009
    Frederick County, MD
    Howdy folks,

I know this is a shot in the dark, but does anyone know where in the world to find/buy large pistol primers? I have about 1,000 small CCI #500's but need some large ones for my .45ACP. INSANITY!!!:mad54:
    Thanks!

Semper Fi

Deerminator

Jul 5, 2010
    Hagerstown
    I don't know but am looking for the same. If you come across something in stock online, buy 5k for me. We are close enough to meet as I work in Frederick.

I can do the same for you if you prefer.

Hafer's in Downsville still had 2k Federal LPPs in stock as of last Thursday. Seem to come in on a regular basis, but he never has CCIs

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    I got mine from 2A about a month ago. No idea if they still have any in stock.

wheelgun

Feb 23, 2009
    Primers

I have CCI #350 magnum large pistol primers if anyone wants to trade for either small pistol or small pistol magnum primers. Thanks.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I will also grab what I can tomorrow. Only concern is that last time I went there they were limiting everything primers 1k brass 1k ullets 2k etc to try tl stay in stock

Deerminator

Jul 5, 2010
    Hagerstown
    Wonderful gesture. Will do the same. Almost need to find them locally as the Hazmat fee makes it prohibitive to purchase online when you are only allowed to purchase 1k

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Well ill be driving so no hazmat. More a limit of how much they have and will let me buy. I know they have 700-x and aa#9 as well

SteveC

Dec 25, 2008
    Howdy folks,

I know this is a shot in the dark, but does anyone know where in the world to find/buy large pistol primers? I have about 1,000 small CCI #500's but need some large ones for my .45ACP. INSANITY!!!:mad54:
    Thanks!

Semper Fi
    Natchez Shooters Supply has Remington Large Pistol Primers in stock. I just bought 2000, but you'll need to move quickly - as in today.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    2A Sales has them in-stock as of today. When they closed up shop they still had 5-10,000 behind the counter.

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    I was in Green Top today (near Richmond). They had a limit of 5 packs (of 100) per customer, per day, but at least they are getting some back in stock. They had similar limits on ammo (one box per caliber, 5 boxes total), but the shelves weren't bare, at least. Then I went to Bass Pro ... good supply of shotgun rounds, and fair number of rifle cartridges, but no handgun ammo to speak of and not a single primer.

Usmc1968

Pronouns: Bro / Brah/ Bruh
    Jan 22, 2009
    Frederick County, MD
    Sweet, thanks guys. Where is 2A sales at? I also just got back from Bass Pro and noticed the same as Machodoc. I did buy some .22 Magnums and 2lbs of IMR 800-X and 700-X. Anyone need powder? I checked Natchez and they were out ( I just got back from camping in Gettysburg).
    Semper Fi

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom