• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PMD354

I just got home from a trip to 2A in Jessup. When I left at 2:00 they still had 7,000 CCI300 Large Pistol Primers left. I thought of buying them all, but the 2,000 that I bought will do me just fine and I didn't want to be like so many other nowadays. I would like to thanks whoever posted that 2A had them.

Usmc1968

Pronouns: Bro / Brah/ Bruh
    Jan 22, 2009
    Frederick County, MD
    Howdy folks, sorry for the long absence. I was able to score 2K of them (CCI#300) the other day from Natchez. As soon as I get them I will let you know ( if anyone is interested), I really do not need 2K of them but ordered extra to soften/even out the Hazmat charge.

Semper Fi

Last edited:

Usmc1968

Pronouns: Bro / Brah/ Bruh
    Jan 22, 2009
    Frederick County, MD
    Primers arrived today. If anyone is interested I can sell off some. Works out to like $6.00 per box of 100 (Hazmat fee killed me just trying to break even)

Semper Fi

Last edited:

obiii

Jun 2, 2010
    Allegany County, MD
    I have a case of Tulammo (Same as Wolf) Large Pistol Primers that I want to trade for Small Rifle Primers. I am in Western Maryland, and am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet so we don't have to worry about hazmat fees. Please PM me or email me: obayliss@mindspring.com

Thanks
    OB

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Wideners is not allowing back orders on most things now. You have to set up an alert to get notified they are in stock, then order.

Pilot7576

Aug 13, 2009
    Lohman arms has my order from 3/12 for two cases of cci 300 primers...said it would be filled end of May/start of June. If you can plan ahead, they are one of the few companies that isn't limiting customers to only 1000 primers per purchase (plus 27.50 hazmat of course)...they don't charge your card until your order is shipped...

FWIW

Pilot7576

splatt

Apr 5, 2013
    Eastern Shore
    70 bucks per 1k brick??:sad20:

Paid 45$ per at last month's NRA show, and that was tough to swallow.

I'm starting to think it was a good idea to save my small primer 45 brass.

Pilot7576

Aug 13, 2009
    Lohman's is now at $35 and some change for a brick...two months ago the price was under $30 a brick for cci 300 LP primers...worth the wait if you have some primers to tide you over...

fwiw

Pilot7576

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom