• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    FYI, I have 2 of these and when looking to see if it was PCC compatible, I found this thread

Posted: 9/8/2017 8:42:50 AM EDT

Yesteday, I switched lowers to see how my 9mm PCC would work with another lower. The other lower has a LaRue MBT-2s trigger.

With the MBT trigger, it would cycle and feed the next round, but the trigger would not reset. The uppers works perfectly with its home lower, with a milspec trigger.

I am curious if others have had this issue.

Last edited:

Nickberg500

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2019
    North of Baltimore County
    I'll take one, PM me your payment info and I'll send along.
    Thanks!
    Thanks for your payment!

Enough people have paid IMHO, that against my better judgement, I have put the order in for 17 triggers. They might arrive on time to hand out at the meetup.​

DEADLINE TO PAY IS STILL SUNDAY'S MDS MEETUP.​

Missed the train, still have FOMO? You can still put your name on the wait list by posting here. If anyone doesn't pay me by Sunday's meetup, people on the wait-list will then get precedence.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Good meeting you too. Time will fly by even faster when you end up with a motorcycle......thanks for setting up the group buy.

Nickberg500

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2019
    North of Baltimore County
    Gentlemen, the triggers have arrived. I will be bringing them to the MDS meetup in Pikeville this Sunday.

REMINDER: payment is due at the meetup. Waitlisted members will get precedence after this due date.
    597393402ff4e87a308c7a58c60deb32.jpg

gmharle

MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Millers, MD
    While I love the MBT triggers and have them in all of my ARs, I did not have good luck running one in my 9mm pcc. I had lots of issue with hammer follow where the trigger would not reset. My experience is that it was not a good candidate for a pcc build.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    I'll be at the AGC this weekend, could also swing by Westminster pub dog for beers sometime - anyone interested in either of those, to pickup the triggers?
    Working the weekend but if the thirst has a hold of you, could do the dog Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom