• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Collector98

Jan 18, 2015
    My wife finally got her carry permit and she just bought a Ruger LCP yesterday. She's very excited, but looking for holster suggestions. She mainly wears leggings, so a holster that works without a belt is preferable. We've also seen the "Flash Bang" holster that attaches to a bra, but they honestly seem a bit gimmicky. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Collector98

Jan 18, 2015

Attachments

• 2015827.json.png
      2015827.json.png
      335.1 KB · Views: 48

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Depending on upper garment choices, the phlster enigma is an option that a couple women I know use. One dude, who looks like a hippy but has a lot of guns, mostly wears that rig as he tends towards board shorts and t-shirts in warmer weather.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    That's a first model LCP, like the one I have. I didn't realize they still made them.

I used to find my LCP hard to rack because the slide is slippery: not much to grasp.

I stuck little pieces of stair tread anti slip material to the slide, and it made a huge difference. The slide is easy to rack now.

I pocket carry it in a DeSantis Nemesis holster when I can't otherwise carry my P365. The P365 is about 100x the gun that the LCP is.

As mentioned, this is a good channel:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Depending on upper garment choices, the phlster enigma is an option that a couple women I know use. One dude, who looks like a hippy but has a lot of guns, mostly wears that rig as he tends towards board shorts and t-shirts in warmer weather.
    I have one. Worth it.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    I have one. Worth it.
    I tried his out once (we both carry g19) and I'm not there yet. It was a jump for me.to go from a double layer leather belt (with kydex between the layers) to a single layer webbing belt. I still have to carry a cz75 (in leather) on the old belt sometimes just to remind myself that I can. I still don't own a micro 9 either. I will eventually, but I'm not there yet.

Yes I am a luddite who isn't 40 yet.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I tried his out once (we both carry g19) and I'm not there yet. It was a jump for me.to go from a double layer leather belt (with kydex between the layers) to a single layer webbing belt. I still have to carry a cz75 (in leather) on the old belt sometimes just to remind myself that I can. I still don't own a micro 9 either. I will eventually, but I'm not there yet.

Yes I am a luddite who isn't 40 yet.
    Lol. I carry a P365 in it. A Glock 19 would probably not work as well.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    He's very close to my size but ten years younger and in better shape. Pronounces dude as "dooooood" and looks like a hippy.

In other news, there's an m4 in a waterproof bag hanging in his shower. With a can.

Most people, when I tell them that he's a shooter, are highly skeptical. Just who he is. Super chill but armed to the teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom