• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Only did one about a year ago. Both buyer and seller go inside with proper ID, ect. Leave the firearm outside. Tell the Trooper at the desk what you want to do and go from there. Hopefully you won't get a jerk on duty that day.
    PM me for an alternate choice.

Tree Rat

Always a good target
    May 20, 2005
    Yeah.....avoid Sgt Tyler at all cost. God bless our LEO's out there but this guy is the definition of malicious compliance.

Or maybe it just my warm and loveable fuzzball demeanor.

TR

Papi4baby

WWJBD
    May 10, 2009
    California
    Thanks guys. I am going to punk and see my friends at Accurate for a secondary transfer. It has to be worth the extra $20.

Should be extra 10. The total being 20, with accurate I will say that you will hear back in a week since Mark is pretty good about that. The one time I did it at the barracks it was about 15 days.

eddiek2000

Sweet Lemonade!!
    Feb 11, 2008
    Southern Maryland - Chuck Co.
    Should be extra 10. The total being 20, with accurate I will say that you will hear back in a week since Mark is pretty good about that. The one time I did it at the barracks it was about 15 days.

Good to know, I thought it was a $20 fee and $10 MSP fee.

Yep, I can attest to Mark's fortitude to the 7 day rule. They go out of their way to follow up for the MSP response.

mrozowjj

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2008
    Seattle-ish WA
    I did one at the MSP barracks and it went smoothly. Don't remember the name of the officer on duty but he seemed into guns and all went well. This was 2 or 3 years ago now.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    I did a transfer not that long ago at the LaPlat MSP and it was very easy and the officers where very polite and helpful.

Just remember that fire and cops are just like anyother job you have good people and not so good people.

Papi4baby

WWJBD
    May 10, 2009
    California
    I believe that is their new transfer rate. I am doing a "secondary" transfer. I am buying from a friend and they are just doing the paperwork, i.e. not logging it in or receiving it for me.

Wayne, its like eddie said. If you are transferring from one MD resident face to face at the FFL location is 20 bucks.

Anything else is whatever the ffl wants to charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom