• ...and so much more!
  • gibby

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2007
    Bel Air, MD
    I will take a:

One - NDS-1, no selector markings

For the serial number MDSF-The last four of the parts kit serial number

Drmsparks - Could you please fill in the last four for me seeing as I have not received the kit yet. Assuming all of the numbers on the parts kit match.

Thank you for your patients

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Drmsparks:

1 NDS 1, no selector markings, serial number MDSF-0922
    1 NDS 1P, with plate, no selector markings, serial number MDSF-0809

Vince:

1 NDS 1, Romanian Selector Markings, serial number MDSF-1109

GOB:

One NDS-1P with plate,no selector marking,SN MDSF-333
    One NDS-1 , no selector marking, SN MDSF-332

JAS:
    1, NDS 1, Romanian Selector Markings, serial number MDSF-0795

Numidian –
    1, NDS-1P with plate, no serial number preference.

Turbosc20
    One NDS-7 Romanian RPK, no selector, no serial number
    One NDS-9 Yugo RPK, no selector, no serial number

Gibby
    One - NDS-1, no selector markings, serial to match kit.

H2u
    2 NDS-1's , no selector, no serial number
    1 NDS-9 , no selector, no serial number

Total:
    7 NDS-1's ($ 77.00 each)
    3 NDS-1p's ($ 93.00 each)
    1 NDS-7's ($ 160.00 each)
    2 NDS-9's ($ 94.00 each)

I've talked to Nodak, everything is good, they are expecting our order. I'm working out the details with Gideons. We will need to get a single money order together and send it off with the order.

I'll send everyone a PM later about where to send the check or money order. Do Not Send Cash. For those in on the parts kits, you should have the address if you want to get things started.

Dave

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Thanks Dave! Now, I have your address and I can total up my receiver amount from the prices given. Do I need to add Gideons money to the MO total or do we do that when we go to sign paperwork? I know Harlan's price includes shipping, so it shouldn't cost Gideons anything to get the receivers in their hands. I just want to be clear on price before I roll out of town Wednesday.
    Thanks again for setting this up.

Drmsparks:

1 NDS 1, no selector markings, serial number MDSF-0922
    1 NDS 1P, with plate, no selector markings, serial number MDSF-0809

Vince:

1 NDS 1, Romanian Selector Markings, serial number MDSF-1109

GOB:

One NDS-1P with plate,no selector marking,SN MDSF-333
    One NDS-1 , no selector marking, SN MDSF-332

JAS:
    1, NDS 1, Romanian Selector Markings, serial number MDSF-0795

Numidian –
    1, NDS-1P with plate, no serial number preference.

Turbosc20
    One NDS-7 Romanian RPK, no selector, no serial number
    One NDS-9 Yugo RPK, no selector, no serial number

Gibby
    One - NDS-1, no selector markings, serial to match kit.

H2u
    2 NDS-1's , no selector, no serial number
    1 NDS-9 , no selector, no serial number

Total:
    7 NDS-1's ($ 77.00 each)
    3 NDS-1p's ($ 93.00 each)
    1 NDS-7's ($ 160.00 each)
    2 NDS-9's ($ 94.00 each)

I've talked to Nodak, everything is good, they are expecting our order. I'm working out the details with Gideons. We will need to get a single money order together and send it off with the order.

I'll send everyone a PM later about where to send the check or money order. Do Not Send Cash. For those in on the parts kits, you should have the address if you want to get things started.

Dave

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    I'm still waiting to talk to Gideons, but....the MO I'm collecting for will go straight to Nodak.

I'm assuming we will each settle individually with Gideons once the receivers arrive.

Dave

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    I'm still waiting to talk to Gideons, but....the MO I'm collecting for will go straight to Nodak.

I'm assuming we will each settle individually with Gideons once the receivers arrive.

Dave

Perfect. I believe I still have your address from the parts kit pick up. I will ship a USPS MO to you tomorrow. If I can't find your address- I'll PM you for it. Just to verify - I will make the MO out to you and in the amount of $248.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    One more thing...

I will be at the frostbite shoot, probably from 1000 to 1300 at a minimum if you want to pay me in person.

Dave

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    I'm curios here (best send out a signal to Novus...Quick lite the the potty signal!!!)

Can you purchase more than one regulated firearm at one time? I thought you could get two, but I'm not sure where I got that from...

On the bright side my approved collector letter arrived yesterday!

Dave
    Sorry, the potty signal light by the crapper was burned out for a few days and I just saw this. :D

§ 5-129.

(a) Notwithstanding § 5-128(b) of this subtitle, a person may purchase more than one regulated firearm in a 30-day period if:

(1) the person applies for and the Secretary approves a multiple purchase; and

(2) (i) the purchase of the regulated firearms is for a private collection or a collector series;

(ii) the purchase of the regulated firearms is a bulk purchase from an estate sale;

(iii) 1. the purchase of not more than two regulated firearms is a multiple purchase to take advantage of a licensee's discounted price available only for a multiple purchase; and

2. the purchaser is prohibited from purchasing a regulated firearm during the following 30-day period unless approved under item (i) or (ii) of this item; or

(iv) the purchase is for other purposes similar to items (i) through (iii) of this item.
    It seems as I read this again that one can buy even more than two at a time if bought at an estate sale. :thumbsup:

leroygibbs

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2008
    Looks like I missed out on this one, sorry for the confusion guys, been on the road for a couple weeks....

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Deposit is going in today, still waiting on 1 order, we have had one drop out (no change to the pricing though).

I'm going to send the first half of the order out (NDS-9's adn 7's) when the checks clear and the 1's when the last check arrives.

Last call if you are interested!

Leroygibbs, I sent you an email, if you still want in!

Dave

turbosc20

Nov 6, 2007
    Glen Burnie
    Deposit is going in today, still waiting on 1 order, we have had one drop out (no change to the pricing though).

I'm going to send the first half of the order out (NDS-9's adn 7's) when the checks clear and the 1's when the last check arrives.

Last call if you are interested!

Leroygibbs, I sent you an email, if you still want in!

Dave

:party29:

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    I dunno if it's too late...but we should get these shipped to the Gun Connection guys... They're hooking the entire forum up on transfers and we should reciprocate, by taking this buy through them.

Plus they're about 15-20 minutes further South then Gideon's, so it would be less of a drive for you Southern MD'ers and Eastern Shore folks.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    I'm not very comfortable with that idea- maybe a week ago, yes, but I feel like we have an agreement at this point.

Dave

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    I'm not very comfortable with that idea- maybe a week ago, yes, but I feel like we have an agreement at this point.

Dave

I had a feeling you might have passed the point of no return, but I just saw their post about giving us a deal on transfers and figured maybe it wasn't too late

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    I talked to Nodak today (they haven't received the check yet, so it's still in the mail somewhere, but it's only been a few days) and they assured me that those ordering exotic receivers (7's an 9's) will be getting them no problem!

BTW, I'm not sure if this is a change from when we started this but they also ship with a very high quality arsenal HTS kit ($50 retail).

and if we split the order shipment we lose the discount...

Dave

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I talked to Nodak today (they haven't received the check yet, so it's still in the mail somewhere, but it's only been a few days) and they assured me that those ordering exotic receivers (7's an 9's) will be getting them no problem!

BTW, I'm not sure if this is a change from when we started this but they also ship with a very high quality arsenal HTS kit ($50 retail).

and if we split the order shipment we lose the discount...

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom