• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    Bench is ready

well nearly ready. I am just waiting on some .40 cal dies to arrive. The .223 set up is ready to go. I repurposed a kitchen island that my wife was nice enough to let me use :roll eyes: I simply bought her a larger one. Thanks to everyone for the ideas.

Leftover kitchen cabinet above and plenty of storage space below. :party29:

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
      photo 1.jpg
      67.4 KB · Views: 826
    • photo 2.jpg
      photo 2.jpg
      55 KB · Views: 826

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    Haha. I have to put up a pegboard and I still have 3' of table top that I can add if necessary. It has been a fun project and it will change as I get rolling.

lmorrison17

Feb 1, 2008
    I make no excuses or explanations. It is what it is but the slobbery rotates depending on what I'm working on.

Attachments

• IMG_0607[1].jpg
      IMG_0607[1].jpg
      82 KB · Views: 782

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    well nearly ready. I am just waiting on some .40 cal dies to arrive. The .223 set up is ready to go. I repurposed a kitchen island that my wife was nice enough to let me use :roll eyes: I simply bought her a larger one. Thanks to everyone for the ideas.

Leftover kitchen cabinet above and plenty of storage space below. :party29:

It appears as if my skills of blue corruption are still top notch. Very nice bench and I love the press! :D

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    View attachment 126944

It's a little out of sorts at the moment, but I do know where everything is.

This was a repurposing project. The "bench" itself originally was a oak faced fire-resistant door that was taken out of one of my mother's buildings during a renovation.

It was stripped and refinished, legs were added (there's more than a bit of extra support that isn't visible in the photo), and holes were drilled to mount the press and case trimmer securely.

It's quite solid, roughly 1.73" thick and easily 60+lbs., it's all that I need for right now.

The 54R crate underneath is where I keep a lot of my spare parts/dies/turret-heads, etc.

Last edited:

Kbroc2

Jun 1, 2013
    Harford
    Here's my contribution, I took some ideas from this thread for my decorative accent

Attachments

• 20150110_202609.jpg
      20150110_202609.jpg
      45 KB · Views: 554
    • 20150110_202717.jpg
      20150110_202717.jpg
      46.1 KB · Views: 550

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Im getting ready to build a bench myself. I have to pick up some table tops from a generous member and will be building the base in the next week or so. but here is what will be under it, and the small top boxes will go on top. I plan on a Vise, a drill press and a then gonna be buying reloading stuff here soon as i get some more money together. Wish me luck

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
      unnamed.jpg
      54.9 KB · Views: 538

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Looking for Stools today I found this on Sears website. Not that im a fan of Arizona, BUT you are not gonna find a metal stool for 14.00 anywhere. Personally i think its a Mistake on their part but im gonna see if i can get two metal stools for 28.00 Also if you read the description, they are not as shown, they are the fancy single ring ones with a 2.5 inch stainless ring under he seat cushion. So it should look like the Texas Tech stool that is 32.00 each

http://www.sears.com/home-furniture...TO_HIGH&viewItems=50&filter=storeOrigin|Sears

awptickes

Jun 26, 2011
    N. Of Perryville
    Looking for Stools today I found this on Sears website. Not that im a fan of Arizona, BUT you are not gonna find a metal stool for 14.00 anywhere. Personally i think its a Mistake on their part but im gonna see if i can get two metal stools for 28.00 Also if you read the description, they are not as shown, they are the fancy single ring ones with a 2.5 inch stainless ring under he seat cushion. So it should look like the Texas Tech stool that is 32.00 each

http://www.sears.com/home-furniture...TO_HIGH&viewItems=50&filter=storeOrigin|Sears

Naval academy stools are even cheaper. heh.

akalma

MDS Supporter
    Nov 24, 2008
    МоКо
    It is not clear what is the stool's height. Is it 25" or 30"? Sears site does not allow a choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom