• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RavensChick

Gun Loving Bitch
    First off, a big thanks to Mopar92 for getting us together today to discuss some ideas and strategy for throwing out those anti-2A delegates and senators that voted for SB281.

My idea is to start forming small groups based on district, that way we can focus strategies that will work for each particular politician.

As the title says, I'm getting things started for District 32 and want to kick Mary Ann Love to the curb.

If you are interested in assisting me in this endeavor, send me a PM. When I get enough people, we'll schedule a time to get together face-to-face and start our 2014 planning.

MadCat0911

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2013
    Hanover
    Don't forget effing DeGrange. He needs to GTFO as well for his playing us while voting for cloture and deleting polite facebook comments calling him out on it.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    If Love doesnt either retire or runs again I would be surprised. Either way I am in.

Stratman60

Apr 6, 2013
    Calvert
    I don't know if this will help or not. If the person who runs against these people can bring up the fact of how much money they make and their very lucrative pension plan, it could help. We need to take away the things they like one could be their pension plan?Just a thought.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    One of the Liberty Tree ideas floating around was when you fill up for gas leave a sign with the delegates/and or senators who voted to increase the gas tax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom