• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Vigitac is relatively local (PA) and can make just about anything pretty quick and ship direct. Trop gunshop stocks a lot of their holsters had a couple for GLOCK and M&Ps with TLR-1s last time I was there. My brother Smokey0118 has a really nice Raven for the same pistol with a TLR1, but took a while to get IIRC.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    One cool thing is they have 3 types of interchangeable loops/clips, and Trop had bags of them in the holster room, hidden loops behind it, wing loops that stick out of each side, and IWB clips for the front of it. Probably not the most comfortable to carry a light holster IWB, but "in and out" holsters are getting popular and kinda cool if thin enough.

IMG_1141.jpg

One cool thing is they have 3 types of interchangeable loops/clips, and Trop had bags of them in the holster room, hidden loops behind it, wing loops that stick out of each side, and IWB clips for the front of it. Probably not the most comfortable to carry a light holster IWB, but "in and out" holsters are getting popular and kinda cool if thin enough.

IMG_1141.jpg

Yeah this isn't for IWB. This is for carry on the farm.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    TR holsters on eBay. I've bought a few from them. Lots of colors and fitments for tons of combos. If you find something close, send him a message and he'll make it. Turn around is about 2weeks. I got a multicam one for my XDm. Love it. Just got two 1911 mag pouches for a friend. You can gets combo with mag pouch for about $87.

Last edited:

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    I have a somewhat uncommon pistol/ light combo. I bought from these folks, they make pretty much every combo you could want:

http://www.kt-mech.com/

ETA: don't let the rather unintuitive website scare you off.

Sent from my note 4 using Tapatalk.

Last edited:
    TR holsters on eBay. I've bought a few from them. Lots of colors and fitments for tons of combos. If you find something close, send him a message and he'll make it. Turn around is about 2weeks. I got a multicam one for my XDm. Love it. Just got two 1911 mag pouches for a friend. You can gets combo with mag pouch for about $87.

never even thought of there. i'll check it out. thanks!

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    I've seen this holster in action! I too have a KT holster and I love it.
    Yessir. It's overdue to see more action. I was lazy this winter.

KT are nice people from what I can tell and they do make a good product.

Sent from my note 4 using Tapatalk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom