• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chasenificent

Designated Collector
    Jul 28, 2011
    Hagerstown MD
    With new gun shops popping up with perks here and there, nothing beats the already established. As always I had a great experience at Hafer's gun shop. i needed some items to create a better cleaning kit than what I had and Hafer was there with great advise and products. Another great advantage to the store is that Hafer pays attention to whats quality, affordable, and popular. My new cleaning kit case is the Zombie ammo can(a pretty popular item on the net). One more plug for Hafer's is that if he doesn't have it in stock, he WILL get it. New is good, but sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name.

Thanks again Tim!

gotguns

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    With new gun shops popping up with perks here and there, nothing beats the already established. As always I had a great experience at Hafer's gun shop. i needed some items to create a better cleaning kit than what I had and Hafer was there with great advise and products. Another great advantage to the store is that Hafer pays attention to whats quality, affordable, and popular. My new cleaning kit case is the Zombie ammo can(a pretty popular item on the net). One more plug for Hafer's is that if he doesn't have it in stock, he WILL get it. New is good, but sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name.

Thanks again Tim!

I very much appreciate the compliment & more importantly your business! I have a-lot of customers but I do strive to get to know each of them and their interests! Anyone that has ever entered the store knows there is a ton of products we stock, however hard to stock everything! I strive my best to get my customer's what they want in a timely fashion. THANK YOU!

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    I'll likely be moving down to the Columbia/Laurel/Ellicott City area this summer, which is about an hour drive from the shop. But I'll still come back to Hafer's, and I'll tell anyone who asks me to make the drive too. I'm sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom