• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    Military Arms Channel does a review of this new pistol which is being imported by Lionheart Industries from the Manufacturer Daewoo, based on the South Korean K5 service pistol. This trigger system is very strange, but also quite interesting. I'm really digging it - also, lots of different carry options.

[YT]VQYdVx7Oofo[/YT]
    http://youtu.be/VQYdVx7Oofo

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    These are nice guns, was on my list before 10/1 but also to my knowledge they never made the roster.

I was always a big fan of the Daewoo action and lionheart has done a great job slicking it up.

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    These are nice guns, was on my list before 10/1 but also to my knowledge they never made the roster.

I was always a big fan of the Daewoo action and lionheart has done a great job slicking it up.

The K5 was, or the LH9? I was under the impression that Lionheart just made these LH9 pistols available in the U.S. The guns seems to have a nice fit and finish, but I'm most interested in this "Double Action Plus" trigger. Very cool.

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Got ya, but I was actually referring to either of them being on your list, as in to purchase, the roster notwithstanding. I haven't heard of the LH9, guess it's been available longer than I thought.

There nice, Id like to have one. Just not enough to submit it to the roster!

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Very neat pistols. I look forward to handling one some time.

Maybe by the time the HQL is killed off, it'll be on the roster...
    :innocent0

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    The price isn't too far out of reach, about the same as a CZ 75 or something comparable. Not on the roster here in MD, but I may spring for a purchase of one at the end of the year :D

punisher12b

Feb 4, 2013
    Montgomery County
    The compact model was up for approval
    The handgun roster meeting was last week 30 days or so . and the compact will be for sale the dp51 was on the roster therefore the the lh9 is as well I will contact Mdsp this week to find out if the fullsize was submitted I have been dealing with the lady at Mdsp and Lionheart to make sure it was submitted both models

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    The compact model was up for approval
    The handgun roster meeting was last week 30 days or so . and the compact will be for sale the dp51 was on the roster therefore the the lh9 is as well I will contact Mdsp this week to find out if the fullsize was submitted I have been dealing with the lady at Mdsp and Lionheart to make sure it was submitted both models

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

That one always confuses me, I have had a lot of variable dealings with FFL's (most industry partners here) regarding roster issues and have lumped them basically as below:

FFLs if the base gun is on the roster its fine,
    FFLs that want the EXACT model number (e.g., the difference between a Ruger Lite anodized and a Ruger Lite black)

I have never met one that would cross manufacturer lines even if substantially the same gun (e.g., DP51 = Lionheart).

Probably wont get one of these in MD unless I get the "HQL" but right now I just dont have enough incentive to do so.

Gotta love the maryland regulatory system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom