Local store with powder around DC, Baltimore, or down in Mechanicsville?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shaner

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 13, 2019
    Hello,

I live in MoCo, yet frequently spend time in Laurel, I am also heading down to Gym Ratz in Mechanicsville to pick up a new revolver. The Gun in question is a 44 spl, and I have all the components to reload except powder and primers.

Does anyone have a spot in any of these locations where I could find Alliant powder and CCI 300 primers? Mainly looking for 2400, Unique, or Power Pistol.

Thanks!

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    Since you are in MoCo, IP Atlantic guns has two locations. Rockville and Silver Spring. Never bought powder from them but I’m pretty sure they carry some reloading supplies.

A little bit of a haul but Bass Pro has their inventory online.

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    Call Gunshack/Crosswind in Mt. Airy. They're by appointment only at the moment (IIRC) but I literally called in the parking lot and they let me in. They carry reloading supplies. A bit farther afield is Hafer's in Hagerstown, but it's worth the drive as they tend to have quite a lot of stuff in stock. Call ahead to confirm what powder they have though if you're only going for that just to be safe.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Hello,

I live in MoCo, yet frequently spend time in Laurel, I am also heading down to Gym Ratz in Mechanicsville to pick up a new revolver. The Gun in question is a 44 spl, and I have all the components to reload except powder and primers.

Does anyone have a spot in any of these locations where I could find Alliant powder and CCI 300 primers? Mainly looking for 2400, Unique, or Power Pistol.

Thanks!

new IP just posted last week Hollywood about 15 min south of mechanicsville https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=245305

FTJoe

Aug 27, 2012
    SOMD
    Hello,

Thanks!

after your stop at gym ratz, head a bit farther south to Medusa Munitions. I know she has power pistol & unique as well as primers. visit her site in the IP section and call to be sure she'll be there. I think she's there in the evenings (4pm and later).

Shaner

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 13, 2019
    after your stop at gym ratz, head a bit farther south to Medusa Munitions. I know she has power pistol & unique as well as primers. visit her site in the IP section and call to be sure she'll be there. I think she's there in the evenings (4pm and later).

I'll give that a shot. Thanks.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Atlantic Guns sells some reloading stuff. It's not cheap, but if you're in a real pinch, they've had primers and such for me in the past. Not sure it's on the floor, you might have to ask the counter.

Medusa Munitions

Industry Partner
    May 27, 2020
    I started a thread with my powder and primers I have in stock and pricing on what I hopefully can get (if in stock) . I will add more to it soon. I need to check to see if I have power pistol in stock. I do have unique. I don't have 2400. And I do have the cci 300 primers.

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?p=5924893#post5924893

Text is best way to get a hold of me but old fashioned calling works too or you can PM me.

Hope to see you down my way in the near future.

Mary
    Medusa Munitions
    301-863-6786

Shaner

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 13, 2019
    I started a thread with my powder and primers I have in stock and pricing on what I hopefully can get (if in stock) . I will add more to it soon. I need to check to see if I have power pistol in stock. I do have unique. I don't have 2400. And I do have the cci 300 primers.

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?p=5924893#post5924893

Text is best way to get a hold of me but old fashioned calling works too or you can PM me.

Hope to see you down my way in the near future.

Mary
    Medusa Munitions
    301-863-6786

Ok, I will see if I can make it that way when I make the drive down to Mechanicsville.

What are your hours?

Medusa Munitions

Industry Partner
    May 27, 2020
    Hours are by appointment. Generally 3pm or later or any time on weekends. But I will do my best to accommodate a different time if you can't make those times since you are coming from so far. If you want to PM or text me your anticipated pick up date we can coordinate more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom