• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    Greetings,

public service announcement:

Due to the great response to the St. Patrick's Day Open, our second NSSA sanctioned skeet event of the season, the range will be closed on Sunday, March 18, 2012 to public shooting. All of our fields will be used for the tournament.

Of course, you are still welcome to register and shoot in the tournament. We are shooting 12 gauge in the morning and 20 gauge in the afternoon. You can shoot in either or both. For more information go to the event section on our website:

http://www.lochravenskeettrap.com/

Thanks.

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    It was a terrific day at Lochraven. An Arlington Club Member took me there this morning. What a wonderful facility! Everyone was really nice and very helpful. It was a great opportunity to shoot Skeet, Wobble and 5 stand. It was very challenging, but I had a great time. I highly recommend going there and trying it out.

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    It was a terrific day at Lochraven. An Arlington Club Member took me there this morning. What a wonderful facility! Everyone was really nice and very helpful. It was a great opportunity to shoot Skeet, Wobble and 5 stand. It was very challenging, but I had a great time. I highly recommend going there and trying it out.

Glad you had a great time, tball. Couldn't have had much better weather for your first visit. I shot a hundred targets myself this morning. Gonna shoot 200 tomorrow in the tournament. Hope it's as nice a day so I can concentrate on keeping mt head on the gun and my eyes on the target!

Hope you get back soon. I agree. It's a fun place to shoot...just not tomorrow if you're not shooting in the tournament.

Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    Sunday..
    I'm sorry I missed the shoot. Must have been sureal shooting skeet in the fog. If it doesn't clear it should be a hoot shooting trap in it later today at the AGC.

Consider shooting five-stand in the fog.... The little orange discs appear in and out of the clouds....:lol2:

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    Sunday..
    I'm sorry I missed the shoot. Must have been sureal shooting skeet in the fog. If it doesn't clear it should be a hoot shooting trap in it later today at the AGC.

Consider shooting five-stand in the fog.... The little orange discs appear in and out of the clouds....:lol2:

Wasn't that bad. Some contrast issues early on which made some shots hard to pick up against the tree line. But the 20 gauge event this afternoon was almost perfect conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom