• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    The very first edition of Lock and Load (formerly "Seeing Red") radio airs tonight at 8 PM.

We'll chat about the court case, John's latest "toy", seek your opinions on gun security (ie, safes) and oh...whatever else we can find.

Got a hot topic or something you want addressed now or in a future show? Please let me know! Particular guest you'd like to hear from? Post away!

See you tonight at 8 PM http://www.ustream.tv/channel/red-maryland-network

flyingblind

Oct 3, 2012
    I'd like discussion on the 14 day wait the law allows for a DC, also does the notarized app combined with not being a prohibited person count as approval both of which are in the law

hogrider

Jan 23, 2013
    was going to OC this weekend...what is the best time of day/nite Sat/Sun to get through the narrows

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    was going to OC this weekend...what is the best time of day/nite Sat/Sun to get through the narrows

Early in the morning or late in the day (Dinner time) is best, imho. If I were going eastbound, I'd want to get across by 9 AM to play it safe (you could prolly go as late as 11 AM but the longer you wait, the more chance there is for an accident that will back up traffic)

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Thanks Andi. I did find the audio the other night to listen to, great stuff.

I was going to watch it tonight, but Tristan found RUSH on VH1Classics and we were hooked.

Keep it up, we are still here and paying attention.

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    Thanks Andi. I did find the audio the other night to listen to, great stuff.

I was going to watch it tonight, but Tristan found RUSH on VH1Classics and we were hooked.

Keep it up, we are still here and paying attention.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom