• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    I just updated the Gear Store with a few items there were left over from the group buy. There are some t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, and long sleeve t-shirts with full color logos on front and back. There is a very limited supply and this will be it until the next group buy. I still have a ton of pins and patches as well. Stickers are on order.

http://www.mdshooters.com/gear/

somddude

Has a big Member
    Mar 14, 2010
    Brandywine, Marylandistan
    T-shirt and sweatshirt ordered. I'm more of an instant gratification guy, I generally only order things that are in stock, so kinda glad you have these ready to go. Thanks for putting these out there.

awajr

Jul 11, 2010
    Thanks for the heads up, I just ordered a full color t-shirt and grabbed a pin and a patch while I was at it.

skip-a-long

R.I.P.
    May 24, 2009
    Somer-sault Cty
    Don,
    I had ordered on the original order:
    3 full color T's
    1 full color t, long sleeve

Then Edited and added a full color hoodie.

Did my order get lost in the shuffle?

I was having internet problems about that time, so maybe the order didn't go through. However I did receive a conformation e-mail.

Thanks

somddude

Has a big Member
    Mar 14, 2010
    Brandywine, Marylandistan
    Order placed 08/22 at 23:11.
    Order packaged and shipped 08/22 at 23:15. (Does he live at the post office.:shrug:)
    At my house 08/24 when I got home.

I think some online retailers could learn a thing or two from DD214. Thanks for the quick service. :party29:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Sweat shirt arrived today

Thanks Don !!!

Any chance that you have any rain slickers in stock ... or sandbags ... :rolleyes:

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Don,
    I had ordered on the original order:
    3 full color T's
    1 full color t, long sleeve

Then Edited and added a full color hoodie.

Did my order get lost in the shuffle?

I was having internet problems about that time, so maybe the order didn't go through. However I did receive a conformation e-mail.

Thanks

The only order that I have on file for you is order #147 which was a patch and pin. Do you have another order number?

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    Placed my order yesterday at 3am,,, it was here when I got home,, what the hell too so long:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2: KIDDING,,, THANKS!!!

Tom

awajr

Jul 11, 2010
    My shirt came today and it looks great! Thanks for getting it out so fast. :thumbsup:

Rednekrebel

Apr 9, 2007
    Edgemere
    So whats the recommended way to wash these newly fine articles of clothing. I like to wash clothes that are new before i buy them, not to mention shrink to fit my slim stature. But, here's what i did find out, not complaining, just wondering for future reference. I turned them inside out. Washed. Inside out and dried on low heat. But, on 3 of 4 shirts, the front logo, the shooter has been cracked and missing parts of decal...:sad20: Other then that, I love the shirts.

ShortSight

Aug 20, 2011
    Laurel
    Got it!

I just updated the Gear Store with a few items there were left over from the group buy. There are some t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, and long sleeve t-shirts with full color logos on front and back. There is a very limited supply and this will be it until the next group buy. I still have a ton of pins and patches as well. Stickers are on order.

http://www.mdshooters.com/gear/

Just wanted to let you know my order came through quickly. Everything looks great!

Thanks!

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Well crap, guys. I'm sorry that some of you are having trouble with the new shirts. I'll have to reconsider my screen printer for the next run as I've never run into this in the past. I asked him about washing instructions and he sent me the following document.

Attachments

• washing.pdf
      188.1 KB · Views: 122

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom