• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    I wear Hawaiian shirts in the summer they are made long and do not print.
    that is because they have print all over them to take your eyes off. lolol get or create a hawaiian shirt with printing pics all over. Cannot see which is real

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    I buy 3X Tall shirts from teeshirtpalace.com, their site is searchable by topic and they have a wide range of printed designs if that's your game. Most shirt designs are available in Tall. Beware, they have shirts spanning the complete political spectrum, but MANY in conservative themes.

mdh5312809-my-dog-hates-biden-funny-anti-biden--blue-att-garment.jpg
    cjc4629714-china-joe--white-att-garment.jpg

Chaim

Aug 10, 2008
    Columbia
    Even though they cost a bit more money, as someone whose weight tends to fluctuate, I'm a big fan of Tall t-shirts, polos and sport shirts. If I go the next size up, it gives too much room in the chest and shoulders and it looks too baggy. If I go with the size that fits my chest and go tall, it gives extra material to cover things when my stomach grows a bit too large. As a bonus, it makes untucked (and even tucked IWB) concealment easier.

epps1919

Aug 9, 2010
    SO.MD
    Duluth makes the best shirts long tail so much more check out there website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Carhartt Men's Loose Fit Heavyweight Short-Sleeve Pocket T-Shirt Closeout https://a.co/d/dvx6bfi

I’ve got a bunch of these. They come in regular and tall styles. The tall ones carry just below my belt and do a good job concealing IWB. They are very well made. They have a double stitched side panels below the sleeves and don’t rub your pits the wrong way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magerko

Nov 24, 2022
    Baltimore County
    I wear Carhartt "loose fit" tees. They're thicker and cut a bit bigger than the size ordered. I wear XL, so ordered Carhartt's XL Loose Fit and they're perfect. They're long tees, hang several inches below my belt, and since they're a bit bigger overall than a typical XL tee, they completely hide my OWB mag carriers and Tulster OWB Contour holster. They also make "tall" tees that have even more length. I just got a new order in, decided to try their Force tees, which are thinner and designed for hotter temps & summer. But, they didn't have "loose fit" in this collection, these are "relaxed fit" which I believe aren't cut as big as the loose fit tees, so I ordered XXL to provide a bit more room to conceal my OWB holster. BTW, when my wife washes these tees, she doesn't dry them in the dryer, she'll put them on a hanger wet and let them air dry. Just trying to prevent them shrinking as much as possible.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    I don't have a lot of "excess savings" so I went shopping at the local thrift stores. I picked up 6 or 7 tee shirts for about $15 or so. Goodwill is no longer 'cheap' even with the senior discount, anything with a logo or 'name brand' is marked up an extra $3.

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    To the OP; If you usually buy 2x, try 2xt. its cut the same except it has a longer torso. Meant for people that are taller than average.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom