• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • quantum

Apr 5, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Does anyone have information for F-Class this year? I've been competing in friendly competitions at PNTC the last few years, but I would like to try an actual F-Class comp or two this year. If it is still too early for information please let me know. Thanks.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Fort Hill in Cumberland usually has a few matches every year, I haven't got the schedule emailed to me yet. Its fun, $10 entry fee and everyone is super nice.

lmorrison17

Feb 1, 2008
    Bridgeville Rifle and Pistol in Bridgeville DE. Cumberland riflemen in Mifflinville NJ. New Holland range in Gap PA.

Ernie B

Feb 26, 2008
    Middletown, MD
    I, too, am interested in shooting F-Class. I've been hoping for the past few years that we might be able to get something started a little closer to home (I live in Middletown, MD), even if it were only 300 or 600-yard matches. Unfortunately, I have some health issues that if I don't have a co-driver to help with the driving, long trips become troublesome for me by myself. I plan to get to Bridgeville this season as my wife and I go down to Chincoteague, VA a lot in the Summer and we can just drop by there on the way.

Ernie

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    I, too, am interested in shooting F-Class. I've been hoping for the past few years that we might be able to get something started a little closer to home (I live in Middletown, MD), even if it were only 300 or 600-yard matches. Unfortunately, I have some health issues that if I don't have a co-driver to help with the driving, long trips become troublesome for me by myself. I plan to get to Bridgeville this season as my wife and I go down to Chincoteague, VA a lot in the Summer and we can just drop by there on the way.

Ernie

Ernie...I'm in Myersville, we are neighbors lol. I'm more than willing to drive you to Cumberland this year I usually drive my father. If you don't have equipment, you can use mine (spotting scope, shooting mat) and I can help you walk through scoring etc. if you have never been to Cumberland, your first match is free :).

I'm also a member of catoctin fish & game if you want to meet up and shoot prior or looking for somewhere close to shoot.

Pm me if interested.

Ernie B

Feb 26, 2008
    Middletown, MD
    Ernie...I'm in Myersville, we are neighbors lol. I'm more than willing to drive you to Cumberland this year I usually drive my father. If you don't have equipment, you can use mine (spotting scope, shooting mat) and I can help you walk through scoring etc. if you have never been to Cumberland, your first match is free :).

I'm also a member of catoctin fish & game if you want to meet up and shoot prior or looking for somewhere close to shoot.

Pm me if interested.

Thanks so very much for the generous offer. I have the rifle, the scope, mat, etc., everything except for a spotting scope, but I still need to come up with a decent load. Unfortunately, I have health issues that pretty much control where I do from day to day, based on what the pain level happens to be at. I especially can't handle the cold - period - so it will probably be at least April before I can get out to work on loads and siting in. My goal is, while its still cold out, is to come up with some loads to try once the weather allows for me to get outside. Another issue is I generally have to drive 100+ miles down to WV to shoot as I don't belong to any of the clubs up this way that have shooting ranges. In any case, I will certainly keep this in mind as well as try to keep in touch as a ride up to Cumberland would be greatly appreciated and I would gladly pitch in some travel money for the favor.

Ernie

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom