• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkeys

Jan 30, 2013
    I'm trying to purchase a CZ 75 SP-01 before October but haven't found any FFL's who have one in stock. If anyone comes across one at their local FFL please PM me!

rem87062597

Annapolis, MD
    Jul 13, 2012
    I had luck back in December getting one online. It was difficult but doable, and I had a good experience with it (Bud's Gun Shop).

HumbleEinstein

May 31, 2012
    Falls Church, VA
    I got an SP-01 Shadow Custom a few months back. In my opinion, it is the best handgun ever made. Also, a master gunsmith (Cajun Gun Works) can turn it into a race gun without bumping you out of the production/SSP division.

I think you'll have a lot of difficulty finding one. People who put orders in months ago are wait-listed through the end of the year and there are none of them coming up on the secondary market. I'll keep an eye out.

wiseguy813

Jul 11, 2011
    Lexington Park, MD
    Check damascusgunshop.com. I ordered mine from them and had free shipping. They get them occasionally. Good luck. I love mine and have done lots of mods to it

Sent from Galaxy S4

Sc0tt556

Freedom...."Earn this"
    May 14, 2013
    MD
    Call the Gun Rack in Burtonsville - he is a CZ stocking lgs, and always have a good variety of CZs in stock.... not the cheapest but a friendly and a reliable shop :)

fatalsports

Mar 4, 2012
    Call the Gun Rack in Burtonsville - he is a CZ stocking lgs, and always have a good variety of CZs in stock.... not the cheapest but a friendly and a reliable shop :)

Last week I just bought a CZ SP01 Shadow Adam Tyc Edition...picking it up today! They had a couple other CZs in stock...definitely give them a call.

HaddenUSAF

Dec 9, 2012
    Barts Sports in Glen Burnie says they just got the 75B in. They have two of them for $1000 a piece. In my opinion that is total crap since its almost twice MSRP. I have not been there to verify whether he misread the model but regardless that is way too much for a CZ.

I will keep my eyes open for one and will let you know if I see one. I was looking for one a few weeks ago but settled on the 5" M&P 9 Pro C.O.R.E.

-Ben

HumbleEinstein

May 31, 2012
    Falls Church, VA
    Barts Sports in Glen Burnie says they just got the 75B in. They have two of them for $1000 a piece. In my opinion that is total crap since its almost twice MSRP. I have not been there to verify whether he misread the model but regardless that is way too much for a CZ.

I will keep my eyes open for one and will let you know if I see one. I was looking for one a few weeks ago but settled on the 5" M&P 9 Pro C.O.R.E.

-Ben
    If that is from the CZ Custom shop it may be a fair price.

jkeys

Jan 30, 2013

-Ben

Yikes, that is horrible. I can find them online for $500-550. I was really trying to hold out for a SP-01 however.

cap6888

Ultimate Member
    Oct 2, 2011
    Howard County
    I think the difference is that the P01 is a decocker OR a safety. The SP01 has both. Orat least I think that's the main difference.

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    Two entirely different guns. The SP 01 has a 4.6" barrel and is a full sized gun vs. 3.8 inch barrel and a compact pistol in the P-01. Capacity is 18 vs 14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom