• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • string6guru

Feb 8, 2013
    Waldorf, Leonardtown, MD
    I bought Murray's 922r trigger set for a sporterized yugo sks I'm putting together but I don't have vice or a bench to mount it to yet. I saw store on Old Washington Rd that said C&R guns but I'm not sure they are even open or offer smithing services. I'm new to the area so any suggestions would be welcome.

MikeCee

May 8, 2013
    Curtis came highly recommended and I can only second everything that I've heard.

Curtis Miller
    11890 Woodbury Rd
    Nanjemoy, MD 20662
    Phone: (301)743-5483

He only answers the phone between 9AM and 4PM, his 'office' hours, it's a fax machine off hours.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Make the drive up to Scotts Gunsmithing in Glen Burnie. You will get better service, I have seen several botched jobs by miller.

BMW

Feb 28, 2013
    SoMD
    Curtis came highly recommended and I can only second everything that I've heard.

Curtis Miller
    11890 Woodbury Rd
    Nanjemoy, MD 20662

He only answers the phone between 9AM and 4PM, his 'office' hours, it's a fax machine off hours.

I concur.

CSS

Nov 30, 2012

Curtis Miller
    11890 Woodbury Rd
    Nanjemoy, MD 20662

I wouldn't recommend this guy. I went to him to have a gas block and flash hider pinned. Specifically told him what I wanted done each time and he agreed to do the work. He had my parts for a month and ended up putting locktite on the flash hider and using only the set screws for the gas block. Could have done that myself. I ended up going to Precision Firearms in Avenue, MD. Got everything back in 3 days and it was flawless.

MikeCee

May 8, 2013
    I ended up going to Precision Firearms in Avenue, MD. Got everything back in 3 days and it was flawless.
    I bought my AR-15 from them so Mark at Precision Firearms will always be my "go-to guy" for anything involving any AR that I own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom