• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JKrew

Jul 2, 2008
    I've wanted a PTR91 and an AUG for years now and I have some extra money to spend finally. I asked about AUGs in other threads, but after looking at prices online it might cost a little more than I'm able to spend. Does anyone have or would be able to get a PTR91? If so what would the estimated cost be? Thanks!

Truthlesshero81

Sep 30, 2011
    I saw some at Accurate Pawn and Tackle the other day...I bought mine online, they seem to still be easily available

JKrew

Jul 2, 2008
    Ok thanks for letting me know! I'll call them tomorrow and hope they still have it.

JKrew

Jul 2, 2008
    I called them today and it had already been sold. I might have to order one online.

sig63

Jun 15, 2009
    FREED AT LAST!!!
    You better act QUICK. I put off buying mine for almost 3 years, even bought the mags NOS a few years ago. I decided last week that I was getting it in January, then Obamafurher made his speech; I ordered it the next day for $999 from CDNN w/ wood stocks. Today I got an email from them saying they were up to $1299 now, and going fast.

Good luck getting through to CDNN too...can't say anything but keep being persistent. Eventually they pick up the line.

JKrew

Jul 2, 2008
    There was someone who was going to sell me one, but that didn't work out so now I'm looking again. Does anyone know of any available locally? (I know it will probably be unlikely.)

SigMatt

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2007
    Shores of the Bay, MD
    I have a CETME Model B with wood stock, additoinal green and black furniture, 3 slings HK clamp-on scope mount, 22 magazines with carriers and pouches (21 20 rounders, 1 5 round), 2 bayonets with scabbards and multiple HK cleaning kits (some still sealed).

Might be willing to part with it if you're not dead set on a PTR-91

Matt

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    I just put a PTR91 on consignment at 2A Sales. Worked trigger, aluminum quad rail, welded pictanny rail on top, collapsible stock, fixed stock, and 12 mags.

jlselect127

Nov 30, 2012
    continental had one a few days ago.

Idk if its still there though. All black ptr91. I'm not sure of price either but I saw one there definitely

jlselect127

Nov 30, 2012
    just left continental and its still there

The price was 1990. It has rail, gripod , scope and some other scary looking features libs hate..

JKrew

Jul 2, 2008
    Thanks for letting me know. That is a bit more than I wanted to pay for a PTR91 though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom