• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    I think the frustrating thing for OP is that finding an actual CMMG 45 lower for sale may be a pain. Also they are like $375 now, last I checked. Someone needs to make a CMMG specific magazine well adapter for normal lowers and charge $150-$200 for it, because CMMG is committing highway robbery.

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I think the frustrating thing for OP is that finding an actual CMMG 45 lower for sale may be a pain. Also they are like $375 now, last I checked. Someone needs to make a CMMG specific magazine well adapter for normal lowers and charge $150-$200 for it, because CMMG is committing highway robbery.

And the Stern does not (if I am not mistaken) make a mag well adapter for Glock 10mm / 45APC because the standard AR15 lower is too thin to support the double stack fat bullets.

outrider58

Cold Damp Spaces
    MDS Supporter

That they are. The best one can do is rob their cradle. :thumbsup:

I'm still working on that, if only they'd fill my ancient order...

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    [/B]That they are. The best one can do is rob their cradle. :thumbsup:

I'm still working on that, if only they'd fill my ancient order...
    The annoying thing is that their barrel/bcg combo is a good deal, and gen2 pmags + RDB endomag conversions are pretty reasonable for the PCC world. I just wish there were a budget option for 10mm/45acp, because the price of that lower makes .300blk start to look really reasonable for reloaders.

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Take 2 - new barrel, BCG, stiffer spring, and 10 oz. buffer. It chambers and ejects dummy ammo perfectly so we'll see how she runs live. I also got this very nice Odin Works mag release that is much nicer than the standard plastic that comes with the lower.

Attachments

• pistol-45apc-joebob-ml45.jpg
      pistol-45apc-joebob-ml45.jpg
      76.8 KB · Views: 103

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom