• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Clyde's has had Federal the last few times I have been in. Last time, I think they were only Magnum.

Rhino

Dec 6, 2008
    Mount Airy
    I have the better part of a box of 1000 .... would spare 100 for another forum member. They are Winchester Large Rifle for standard rifle loads.

cbrenner

Jan 31, 2011
    Behind the Iron Curtain
    Hi all,

Thanks for all the responses. I really appreciate the offers.

I called around yesterday, and the day before and the only place that had some was Bob's Sunoco. So, I took a little road trip. What a great place and friendly people. I got a box of Remington. I had not been down in that part of MD for a long while and enjoyed the trip. I will go back when I have some time to spend looking around more. They have a lot of stuff in stock.

Infantry23

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2012
    Hagerstown
    This forum is such a great resource! However, these road trips always foul-up my calculations for what reloading actually costs me! Lol, im probably doubling my cost per round :-)

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    This forum is such a great resource! However, these road trips always foul-up my calculations for what reloading actually costs me! Lol, im probably doubling my cost per round :-)

I'm just inside the Chuck County 'line' (coming out of P.G.) and Bob's is 41 miles from here.

Heckuva ride for some primers, but, "A man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do."

wasntme

Jun 10, 2012
    I know its a little far away for some of you guys but mallins in buck pa. has large rifle primers in stock as well as a nice assortment of powder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom