• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • biohazard59

Sep 11, 2013
    Perry Hall
    looking for shops that I can have suppressors shipped to for paperwork so far I have found a shop in Rockville and freestate guns. it seams like not a lot of shops want to handle nfa transfers.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I have bought all my cans through Engage in Rockville without any problems at all. They will explain the entire process and make it very simple for you. Highly recommended.

Cal68

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I bought mine through the Silencer Shop and used J&K, in Havre De Grace. They have the kiosk right in the shop and are very nice to deal with.

biohazard59

Sep 11, 2013
    Perry Hall
    I have bought all my cans through Engage in Rockville without any problems at all. They will explain the entire process and make it very simple for you. Highly recommended.

Cal68
    thanks ill give them a call. got a line on some cans that I can't pass up just need them sent here

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    looking for shops that I can have suppressors shipped to for paperwork so far I have found a shop in Rockville and freestate guns. it seams like not a lot of shops want to handle nfa transfers.
    I receive NFA from any company and will run your paperwork. I’m also affiliated with SilencerShop if they have what you want. Right now stock seems to be low most places. I’ve been charging $55 for suppressor transfers not coming from SS.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I receive NFA from any company and will run your paperwork. I’m also affiliated with SilencerShop if they have what you want. Right now stock seems to be low most places. I’ve been charging $55 for suppressor transfers not coming from SS.
    Thats a damn good price!

chale127

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2008
    Brooklyn, MD
    Engage and I got mine through A-1 Uniform in College Park..(gun shop is around back...moose out front should have told you :lol2:) Mike was fantastic to deal with

J_Gunslinger

Industry Partner
    Apr 19, 2024
    Fallston
    We also handle NFA sales. We do not charge a transfer fee if the item is ordered through Silencer Shop.

Last edited:

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    We are a stocking Class III Dealer with regular store hours and do not require an appointment. We charge $100 for a suppressor transfer. This includes Fingerprints, Photos, and Eforms submission.

biohazard59

Sep 11, 2013
    Perry Hall
    that's a steal! where's your shop mine are gonna be straight from manufacturer

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom