• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    This is exactly why I keep my extra Sig 2022 around in .40. Just like when you go to the liquor store, a 40 is always available. If you cant find anything else you may want to keep your eyes open for one of these, also known as Sig Pro. Got my first one in 9mm on a black Friday sale, hated it at first as I dont like poly and it jammed a few times on the first couple mags. But after the first 50 rounds it settled in and 500 rounds later its one of my most trusted, instinctive sidearms. One of two handguns loaded and biometrically secured to defend my family. Need to break the one I have in .40 in a little more.

That said I generally loathe the caliber.

Meditator

Dec 9, 2007
    Bethesda MD
    You can have my Walther P990 (double action only). It's a Police trade-in with typical holster wears. $200 with one mag, that's what I paid for. PM sent

dirk911

May 10, 2011
    Church Hill
    This is exactly why I keep my extra Sig 2022 around in .40. Just like when you go to the liquor store, a 40 is always available. If you cant find anything else you may want to keep your eyes open for one of these, also known as Sig Pro. Got my first one in 9mm on a black Friday sale, hated it at first as I dont like poly and it jammed a few times on the first couple mags. But after the first 50 rounds it settled in and 500 rounds later its one of my most trusted, instinctive sidearms. One of two handguns loaded and biometrically secured to defend my family. Need to break the one I have in .40 in a little more.

That said I generally loathe the caliber.

A buddy of mine has the 2022 in 9mm. I shot it a few years back and was impressed. It’s a great value for the quality. Haven’t seen any malfunctions from his when we have been shooting

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom