• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zxcvbnm

Jun 14, 2008
    Like the title says, I'm interested in getting involved in competitive trap. I know nothing more about this besides some basic information I've run across on the ATA and ISSF. I've shoot a hand full of rounds and this seems like something I'd be interested in dedicating some time to.

Can anyone provide some guidance on how to get started locally? I'd also like to take some trap specific lessons, but all of the IPs here seem to focus on self defense/CCW and not clay shooting. Does anyone have some local suggestions for a coach or good classes to take?

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Like the title says, I'm interested in getting involved in competitive trap. I know nothing more about this besides some basic information I've run across on the ATA and ISSF. I've shoot a hand full of rounds and this seems like something I'd be interested in dedicating some time to.

Can anyone provide some guidance on how to get started locally? I'd also like to take some trap specific lessons, but all of the IPs here seem to focus on self defense/CCW and not clay shooting. Does anyone have some local suggestions for a coach or good classes to take?

What is local for you? Hard to answer without knowing where you're located.:)

zxcvbnm

Jun 14, 2008
    What is local for you? Hard to answer without knowing where you're located.:)

Im located near Clarksville. I don't mind driving. When I search on google I find a lot of clinics and classes in Texas, Wyoming, or Ohio. Id like to find an instructor or class I could drive to and make a day or weekend trip out of it at most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom