• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    Sadly, urbanification claimed my deer hunting spot. Any members here a part of any clubs, or leases, that are taking members?

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    Growing up in Southeastern PA, we had that problem every year. I'd go back and they would be breaking ground on another subdivison or strip mall. Eventually gave up hunting (back in it now) due to it.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Welcome to the club. I lost a great spot this year when a city boy decided to buy some acreage "in the country", and was scared for his life when he saw tree stands.

He's going to be really disappointed when gun season starts, and it sounds like WW3 all around his Shangra-La.

Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    There's always public land.

Ain't worth sitting out a season.

There is. But I don't like the part of public land hunting where someone walks by my stand right at first light.
    What is your AO?
    Within 2-3 hours of Annapolis preferably.

Welcome to the club. I lost a great spot this year when a city boy decided to buy some acreage "in the country", and was scared for his life when he saw tree stands.

He's going to be really disappointed when gun season starts, and it sounds like WW3 all around his Shangra-La.
    Gotta love it.

mark71211

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2012
    Edgewater
    Just had a guy walk into our hunting camp today that hunts the club besides our. He was looking for a place to hunt next year. His club has been going for over 50 years and they just found out that the owners are going to sell the land to the state. Rumor has it that it will be turned into public hunting land.

Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    Just had a guy walk into our hunting camp today that hunts the club besides our. He was looking for a place to hunt next year. His club has been going for over 50 years and they just found out that the owners are going to sell the land to the state. Rumor has it that it will be turned into public hunting land.

Such is the world we live in unfortunately.

Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    You find some new hunting land yet?

A couple. My buddies cousin leased a 250 acre farm for waterfowl, deer, and turkey. Got in on that. And I got a hook up on some property. Didn't get to hunt this past season, but next year should be good.

Feb 7, 2016
    Marsh, PM me if you are still looking for a hunting club. I belong to a club in Nanjemoy that may have an opening or two for our next meeting in September.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom