• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldsarge

Old & Crusty
    Jan 14, 2009
    Calvert County
    As I said in the Annapolis Armory gun show thread, when I walked by the Shooter's Discount table this little baby was crying out my name. I went by Lou's shop today and picked it up. This is another good deal from Lou. I just wish his guns weren't so nice and his deals so good. It is like he is forcing me to buy these guns. All kidding aside, if anyone has not been to Shooter's Discount it is worth the trip.

Thanks Lou!

100_6984.jpg

100_6986.jpg

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    very nice. Lou's warm and gracious attitude always entices prospective buyers.:D

oldsarge

Old & Crusty
    Jan 14, 2009
    Calvert County
    Congrats nice wheel gun. I was thinking about putting some houge grips on my 357 but I like the look of the wood grips.

You would not have liked the looks of the wood grips that came with this one. As Lou said, it looks a lot better with the Hogues. This was a police trade in and had generic wood grips that were almost all there if you looked real close :rolleyes:. While I was waiting for Maryland to let it out for good behavior, I ordered a set of decent grips. They changed the appearance considerably. By the way FPS, it is a mod 65-3.

oldsarge

Old & Crusty
    Jan 14, 2009
    Calvert County
    Range Update!

Just got back from the range and boy is this a tack driver. Fired 100 rounds of .38 special and 50 rounds of .357 mag through it. The .38 at 25 yards walks a little but with the .357 it is dead on even with my old eyes. I really like this wheelgun! And yes Lou, the grips do make a difference. :D

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Range Update!

Just got back from the range and boy is this a tack driver. Fired 100 rounds of .38 special and 50 rounds of .357 mag through it. The .38 at 25 yards walks a little but with the .357 it is dead on even with my old eyes. I really like this wheelgun! And yes Lou, the grips do make a difference. :D

Just not in looks 'n feel, but a good set for the gun/shooter will also improve the potential the shooter can attain.

Shooter410

southpaw
    Apr 16, 2011
    ForWonOh
    look almost exactly like the one my buddy has. His gun has the same style grips and everything. I'm not sure if it is the exact same set up but wither way nice pick up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom